• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Wrigley Sales is supposedly moving from "Busco" area to a new location on Lima Road in about 2 weeks. They will be in the Mutton Center on Lima Road.

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I can't wait!

:spend:

I'm just a little worried that it will be so close to me.

To clarify, I'm worried that my paycheck won't make it all the way home on paydays.

Last edited:

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I stopped in there tonight. Friendly staff, decent prices. They let me look at a couple guns and browse the store without harassing me. Bought a few boxes of ammo for the heck of it. Might have to make it out that way again.

Seabass

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I stopped in, I would characterize the pricing as fair given the current climate. Though they were approx $300 less than Freedom Firearms on most of their premium 1911's..... Then again everyone is $300 less than Freedom!

Hours:
    10-6 Mon thru Fri
    10-4 Sat

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    Stopped by the shop today at lunch . Nice store not huge but very adequate. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Got a couple of mags for 15.00 a piece . Easy in and out. Nice location. Will be back and hope they succeed.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Well i have been going in since they opened and must say it's a nice store with nice people running it. Have been able to find ammo there from time to time at a decent price. As a matter of fact was there around 4pm today and they had all kinds of rifle ammo from 223,7.62 among others. Ran out of 22lr before i got there. If you havent been yet you should go lots of guns pistol and rifle and shotgun.

Top Bottom