Wow, Self Defense Shootings In Texas Are Skyrocketing As People Are Getting Fed Up

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I haven’t watched Colion’s video because I’m not a big fan of watching people talk. I’m glad he does them but it just doesn’t appeal to me.

but I did see this headline the other day:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Considering the record number of gun sales in 2000...more individuals have the means with which to defend themselves...and not be victims!

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When people lose faith in their governments ability to administer justice...

Exactly right. I said this in another thread, but either the government does it's job and keeps the peace for society, or society will have to do so for themselves. We have :poop: head DA's refusing to prosecute hardened criminals and the criminal justice system has turned into a revolving door, just letting scumbags back out among us. I carry a gun for a reason and it's to protect myself and others. I don't want to ever use it, but by God I will if needed. Seems I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    When people lose faith in their governments ability to administer justice...

Or, when the SCOTUS rules that law enforcement does not have a responsibility in protecting citizens from assault (aka, from aggressive individuals) the responsibility then defaults to the citizen to protect / defend themselves!

Thankfully, the Founders of this Country saw fit to enshrined that innate right into the Bill of Rights and, as a result, it's the government's responsibility to protect our right, as citizens, to defend oneself from physical harm and/or death by attack!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom