• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    A while back McD's employee failed to secure large drink lid. I drove back from Louisville with a very wet crotch. But I am now thankful it wasn't worse.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    A friend of mine is a manager of a Wendy's. He's always good for a story, like:

1. He was working the drive thru. Customer is the speaker is just cussing up a storm. Buddy asked him to pull up to chat. While yelling at my buddy, this guy finally says he ordered his burger without F*ing cheese, chucks the packaged burger hitting him in the chest and watches it hit the floor. He calmly replies, "Sir, I'm sorry your order was incorrect, but we don't sell Whoppers here. You are looking for Burger King." *Guy drives off*

2. Crew member went to his office to tell my buddy, "You need to come to the dining room and see this." He looks out to see an elderly couple eating, 1 adult sitting at the middle table, and 2 teens laughing hysterically. He takes a rag to pretend to clean tables to investigate. As he pretend cleans he notices the adult male is yelling at the NASCAR driver on his cup, and thinks nothing of it. The teens flag him over and point. My buddy sees the male pleasuring himself. He goes back to his office to call the police. The female dispatcher asks why he wants the customer removed. He informs her he is pleasuring himself in the middle of the dining room. She proceeds to ask "What?" Buddy, "He is masturbating in the dining room near customers." He then hears the dispatcher dying laughing. By the time the police came, he was "done." (I asked done or "done" and my buddy said he didn't stick around to find out.) LSS, apparently this guy is an unstable drifter and has a record of this.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As a fluent speaker of the language that they are speaking, the conversation prior is as follows:

Phone guy: Wouldn't it be wild if buffalo wings were delivered by real buffalos? Say, do you hear hooves?
    Soon to be flipped guy: You're dumber when you're high.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    In the absence of the video, I could just imagine them explaining it afterward and no one believing a word they said.

You ever wonder if the people in medical insurance claims offices sometimes pause, hold a claim aloft, and gather everyone around to read the really really good ones?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    You ever wonder if the people in medical insurance claims offices sometimes pause, hold a claim aloft, and gather everyone around to read the really really good ones?
    I'm sure they do. I worked in a large warehouse(IT support) and they used hand held scanners for order picking. Part of my job was to maintain the scanners. Had one comeback in pieces, threw it in a box and shipped it out for repair/replace. Usually when we would send one out it would come back within a week maybe two this one was gone for over a month and when it came back it had been replaced. I was sure the folks at the repair depot had taken it around showing everyone the bag of parts it had been turned into.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    My worst fast food experience occurred about 20 years ago. Kids were young then, and Dad gave in one day and stopped at Mickey D's. And I ate the food.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom