Woohoo! Cheney is getting her butt kicked.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bush money will find something for her to do until the RNC sets up the 2024 Romney/Cheney ticket to go down in flames. The Trump derangement reminds me of Ahab "from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Scary how many have become consumed by it.

It's a hate cult.

It's easy to unite around hatred, especially irrational and pointless hatred that seems to have some degree of authority approving it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's a hate cult.

It's easy to unite around hatred, especially irrational and pointless hatred that seems to have some degree of authority approving it.

My question is it the man or the message? The man embraced the populist message and loves the rallies, do they hate the man or fear the populist cause he's brought out into the light?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My question is it the man or the message? The man embraced the populist message and loves the rallies, do they hate the man or fear the populist cause he's brought out into the light?
    I would guess both. He was the rich buffoon the media tricked people into nominating. He then went and won the general election, beating the anointed one. Plus he preached about populism, which the establishment does not like.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He was the rich buffoon the media tricked people into nominating.
    Yep, just a buffoon. Those that cannot get it that the guy is a pretty smart guy are exhibiting a form of TDS. The guy took on the media, dems, the entire government apparatus, (otherwise known as the deep state) his own party, social media, and more to win the presidency, but he is just like Forest Gump, just a buffoon that is lucky. Right! LOL

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's the message. Back when Trump was being an elitist like them, the a-holes couldn't wait to rub elbows with him. But then, he gave a voice to the deplorables. He ate lunch with the nerds, and can never be forgiven.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They are reporting Sarah Palin won hers. Not really a big surprise there.
    See below.
    She didn't win it, but, she advances.
    Depends on which race you are talking about, the ballot was for two separate elections for the house seat. It was a special election run off to see who will take the seat vacated by the deceased Rep, and then a spot on the general in Nov. She will be on the general in Nov, but won't know until the end of the month about the current term.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, just a buffoon. Those that cannot get it that the guy is a pretty smart guy are exhibiting a form of TDS. The guy took on the media, dems, the entire government apparatus, (otherwise known as the deep state) his own party, social media, and more to win the presidency, but he is just like Forest Gump, just a buffoon that is lucky. Right! LOL
    You do realize I was stating how he was viewed by the media, don't you?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think another aspect of it is that they actually believe their own propaganda. My friends on the left hate him because he is a racist, homophobic fascist. If I attempt to point out flaws in that belief system they get mad and accuse me of being brainwashed.

The really bizarre part is that they all agree that I am normally the most level-headed rationale person they know, but in this one instance I am somehow the one that isn't seeing reality because I am a "Trumper" even though I was opposed to him from the start and only accepted him as the least objectional option.

Any attempts to have a discussion about him result in them screaming and storming out, yet I remain the crazy Trumper. TDS is weird to deal with.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    I think another aspect of it is that they actually believe their own propaganda. My friends on the left hate him because he is a racist, homophobic fascist. If I attempt to point out flaws in that belief system they get mad and accuse me of being brainwashed.

The really bizarre part is that they all agree that I am normally the most level-headed rationale person they know, but in this one instance I am somehow the one that isn't seeing reality because I am a "Trumper" even though I was opposed to him from the start and only accepted him as the least objectional option.

Any attempts to have a discussion about him result in them screaming and storming out, yet I remain the crazy Trumper. TDS is weird to deal with.
    I have the same problem. I hope that's as far as it goes.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's the message. Back when Trump was being an elitist like them, the a-holes couldn't wait to rub elbows with him. But then, he gave a voice to the deplorables. He ate lunch with the nerds, and can never be forgiven.

This is what I find disturbing, because if they fear the message you have to wonder what lengths they will go to deal with that fear.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is what I find disturbing, because if they fear the message you have to wonder what lengths they will go to deal with that fear.
    They will die or willingly destroy the country they so take for granted to maintain the ability to force their perverted, misguided and ignorant beliefs onto everyone.

It does not matter who steps into the lead of the awakening that has happened as a result of Trump taking office. They will all be met with the same obnoxious lies and treatment by the establishment and DC. Our only hope is that jackass joe continues plundering the nation into poverty long enough that people remember come 2024.

It's time this country had a meaningful, representative political party interested in improving the lives of citizens here first and foremost and one unwilling to continue the slow erosion of what this country is supposed to stand for and represent.

Top Bottom