Woohoo! Cheney is getting her butt kicked.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe everyone is on the same primary ballot regardless of party and the top 4 move on to the general election. General is ranked choice.

It ain't over yet, see above. The number two spot is another repub and Murkowsk1 is only up by 3 points.
    Yeah, I forgot they changed their voting system. Still Mukowski has a way of rising to the top though and holding on to her seat just like what happened in the election I brought up when everyone thought she was finally done.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Last night, ABC News had a nice, heart-warming story about some "volunteers" that drove 17 hours (with their dog) to Wyoming to campaign on Ms. Cheney's behalf.

I am flabbergasted that this is the state of the political war in our country. People from one state traveling to other states attempting to persuade voters who their Representative to the House should be. And championed on national media none-the-less. WTF?

Score +1 for Representative Republic, -1 point for results from nepotism.

Who would have thunk that a privileged child of Washington elite would end up being an egotistical b***h?
    She might have even been ignorant enough to believe everything Daddy told her. Could be a clear example of the brainwashed mental illness damaging the Country at this time. The last few years I look back at Cheney/Bush as a cabal that helped get us to the dangerous Central State activity today. It's a feel good win that gives me hope.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When you only get less that 30% of the vote in the Republican primary as an incumbent in a Republican State then you ****ed up and are out of touch with your constituents. it's time to go. Cheney was so wrapped up in her personal obsession against Trump that she neglected her obligations to what the important issues are of her constituents.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    LIz Cheney's political career as a candidate to win any office is over.

Top Bottom