Woohoo! Cheney is getting her butt kicked.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's clear she was angling for a Cable TV show where she can talk about her favorite subject, Donald Trump, five nights a week.

The GOP voters of Wyoming are just accelerating her toward that career goal.

...her dad can go get stuffed, too. He looked like an idiot when he was shooting his hunting partners in the face with a shotgun, and time has done little to repair the image.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wow, they are on-track to have less than 200k total votes in this thing. I knew Wyoming was small, but not THAT small.

In retrospect, it takes real balls or a death wish, to stick your gopher-head up out of the ground and start screaming at Trump, when your home state only has 200k votes total to work with to secure your own primary re-nomination. I don't know how many TV stations are in the Wyoming media market, but dang, that's a really small neighborhood to try to hide in, when you pizz off somebody powerful and they decide to come after you.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wow, they are on-track to have less than 200k total votes in this thing. I knew Wyoming was small, but not THAT small.

In retrospect, it takes real balls or a death wish, to stick your gopher-head up out of the ground and start screaming at Trump, when your home state only has 200k votes total to work with to secure your own primary re-nomination. I don't know how many TV stations are in the Wyoming media market, but dang, that's a really small neighborhood to try to hide in, when you pizz off somebody powerful and they decide to come after you.
    The Democrat primary had a around 3000 voters in Wyoming. So by those numbers it's around 20 to 1 Republican voters to Democrat voters in that primary.

Top Bottom