• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Hey everyone,

I decided I wanted a cheap .38 plinker and figured $242 new in the box wasn't too steep of a asking price. I was hoping to find some wood grips for it, something thin and plain like walnut grips seen on model 10 Victory models and other WWII era type revolvers. Just something similar, not exact. I'm not really looking for any combat grips like what's seen on Pythons or other bulky type wood grips (if that's the wrong terminology, I apologize!) Internet searches haven't yield much results. Do any of you have any suggestions?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The M200 and the M206 grips are interchangeable. So if you find wood grips that fit one or the other you are good to go.

That is for both M206 and M200. Unfortunately out of stock, but they are original RIA grips.

I'll see if I can find other grips for you. May not be wood but smaller like the wood original grips.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Found a few you can decide if they are trustworthy.

At the top of the link is multiple grips for the M200 to choose from just scroll through them.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Hey everyone,

I decided I wanted a cheap .38 plinker and figured $242 new in the box wasn't too steep of a asking price. I was hoping to find some wood grips for it, something thin and plain like walnut grips seen on model 10 Victory models and other WWII era type revolvers. Just something similar, not exact. I'm not really looking for any combat grips like what's seen on Pythons or other bulky type wood grips (if that's the wrong terminology, I apologize!) Internet searches haven't yield much results. Do any of you have any suggestions?
    Let us know how you like the gun, I've seen them for years, and almost pulled the trigger on one (pun intended) also Pictures!!!!....lol

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    The M200 and the M206 grips are interchangeable. So if you find wood grips that fit one or the other you are good to go.

That is for both M206 and M200. Unfortunately out of stock, but they are original RIA grips.

I'll see if I can find other grips for you. May not be wood but smaller like the wood original grips.
    Thank you! I saw that the other day. I would order a set of the m206 grips if the were in stock, that's for sure. Thank you for looking! I'll let y'all know how it does. Hickok45's review is what ultimately pushed me over the ledge if you'd like to check out his Youtube page!

Top Bottom