• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Am I the only vaccinated person that is starting to regret getting it simply because not getting it pisses off all the right people?
    I'm not regretting it, but it is pissing me off that it doesn't seem to matter to the ***holes that are in charge and wanting to re-implement lockdowns, mandates, etc.. I am of the opinion that those particular individuals should be required to wear air-tight masks until... well, until they stop being ***holes. The amount of time that takes will depend on how long they can hold their breath I reckon.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    But certainly not how a public servant should conduct himself.
    My point as well. Conduct unbecoming a city leader. Yet, in his mind, he is still justified and not apologizing... yet. Think he'll be required to go to tolerance training? Sensitivity training? Anti-bullying training, like other city employees?? Ha. His case could be used as an example in the class.

But at least this whole vax issue has exposed a lot more people's true character.

And my next thought was; Now tell me mayor, what do you really think of gun owners...

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had a family member tell me, right to my face, that since I haven’t been vaccinated, I deserve to get sick and be on a ventilator. Oh, and I’m also a horse’s ass.
    Your living and breathing is proof of a hole in his logic and understanding of the universe.
    People don't like that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am seeing a push, starting at the White house, to weaponize fear. No doubt, covid-19 is a real illness. Like the Spanish flu and Sars-1, we simply do not have a solution for it.

If you get off of the left talking heads, it is pretty clear that the shot has NO effect on the new variant. Gibralter 99% fully vac'ed, Iceland, 90+% fully vac'ed, have the same breakout rates as everywhere else. The British ministry of health says the largest percentage of serious illness are fully vac'ed. The biggest hospital in Melborne is full and report only one patient was not fully vac'ed. Even Massachusetts dept of health admits that 74% of current cases ate full vac'ed.

We can do this all night, yet the US media has people in scrubs implying the non vac'ed are killing everyone else.

And we do not even have to talk about the 18,000 direct deaths ( that the CDC scrubbed to less than 12,000 by "investigating" and removing 6000 cases in one day. ) They are not even trying to deny the 1/2 a million people who have been seriously injured by the vac. that is proving to be less of a solution than people hoped.

I am very disappointed that Mayor Dennis decided to get on the fear pedaling band wagon. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud. It is starting to look like the Salem witch trials.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom