• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Anyone test driven one yet? Kind of curious if it really allows for a better grip? And if the changes are subtle enough so as not to cause any issues with current holsters.
    thanks

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Anyone test driven one yet? Kind of curious if it really allows for a better grip? And if the changes are subtle enough so as not to cause any issues with current holsters.
    thanks
    From reading other forums where guys already have them in hand they state holster compatibility is the same. Some says there's hardly any dimensional difference from the factory grip to notice. Mainly asthetics

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have one on order. I have one currently on my X-Compact. What I like about it is better feel and the ability to use my mag release without shifting my grip. One drawback for me is that though it looks cool, the texture is too smooth on the sides.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Here you go, no problem installing and fits my holsters just fine. The grip seems a hair thicker since it has a bit of a 'palm swell' to it but I like it. I like the magwell funnel treatment better too.

cdfmDIfl.jpg

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Here you go, no problem installing and fits my holsters just fine. The grip seems a hair thicker since it has a bit of a 'palm swell' to it but I like it. I like the magwell funnel treatment better too.

cdfmDIfl.jpg

Looks great. Do you have a 10 round magazine with pinky extension and a 12 round magazine that you could show inserted in to the grip?

Top Bottom