Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
    The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
    Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.
    So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids' to a great University!'
    The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'
    The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.
    His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
    The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on two million dollars.
    But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
    The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
    Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.
    So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids' to a great University!'
    The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'
    His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
    The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on two million dollars.
    Must be something in the water. I had all buy forgotten this joke until being prompted by circumstances to tell it yesterday afternoon, only the version I remembered had a brother and s slight adjustment to the punchline for him.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Cool story!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If this happens who will be president? I vote Printcraft...

a-chicken-in-every-pot-and-a-boot-in-every-ass.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Interesting... I hope this is being looked into vigorously
    I'm sure it is. A deep dive into cause and effect can only be helpful. Let the truth fall where it may.

but some context from the article itself:

"Both death rates among the unvaccinated and vaccinated are exceedingly low (less than one percent of all positive tests)"

Also, from the report cited:

35,521 cases of the Delta variant among the unvaccinated. 4,087 among those more than 14 days after a a second vaccine dose.

Cases that resulted in a hospitalization- unvaccinated- 527, vaccinated- 84.

Deaths related to Delta variant- unvaccinated- 34, vaccinated- 26.

To me, this speaks more to the population of who is fully vaccinated versus not. To lend more context, it would be nice to know the average age and health of the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated as I suspect that this is the driver rather than the vaccine itself.

...not that Lifesitenews would ever publish carefully selected information in order to promote its agenda. Seems like they've learned a thing or two from the left and MSM.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nearly 4,000 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have tested positive for coronavirus

That’s a feature not a bug. Narratives and goals of vaccines are changing from prevents to prevents hospitalization.

spike protein detected in the bloodstream of the vaccinated. The protein is theorized by some to be a primary source for the damage from covid.

would explain the heart attacks and women’s menstrual problems that are frequently complained about in public despite criticism for the vaccine being complete taboo.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That’s a feature not a bug. Narratives and goals of vaccines are changing from prevents to prevents hospitalization.

spike protein detected in the bloodstream of the vaccinated. The protein is theorized by some to be a primary source for the damage from covid.

would explain the heart attacks and women’s menstrual problems that are frequently complained about in public despite criticism for the vaccine being complete taboo.
    According to the article over 3.7 million in Massachusetts has been vaccinated and this is only 0.1% of those vaccinated. I've gotten the flu several times after I get the vaccine throughout my life. However, flu definitely changes year to year and According to my pharmacist they try to figure out how it is going to mutate and make vaccines along that lines and sometimes they are off.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We know why........ money

View attachment 144925

The thing is, if this was all for money, why did it take this long to get a vaccine out?
    And if your goal is money, why would you want your workers on paid sick leave for over a year?

Some things don't add up.

It's also paving the way for a cancer vaccine, which has entered human trials https://futurism.com/neoscope/patient-injected-cancer-vaccine

This would be a MAJOR blow to the pharmaceutical industry.
    Nothing about this whole circus makes sense, and is beginning to convince me it all started with a legitimate leak that everyone started jockeying to take advantage of, without some sort of central plan involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom