Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not a believer, never believed the death toll, only time I've ever wore a mask is to go to the cancer center(besides work), and definitely don't believe the government.

I'm also not going to believe someone that post that the vaccine only works for 3 months when that isn't true. So people shouldn't believe that nonsense either, just like they shouldn't believe you when you label me a believer.
    You are a believer, it is illogical that you took a vaccine you didn't believe in?

Where did you get the information that compelled you to get the vaccine?

Are you telling me that you allowed the injection of chemicals into your body that you did not believe in?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Now that is something you personally experienced and know to be fact. That is acceptable.

I have had a very bad experience with untested vaccine or vaccines. Could have been the cocktail they gave that caused all my problems. They have no clue so they just toss you into a group and basically forget about you. I have to see a neurologist monthly to monitor my condition to make sure it isn't deteriorating. So far it's in some kind of I guess you call it remission which is good. However, the damage is done and cannot be repaired.

I sure hope this doesn't happen to the millions of people that have taken the Covid-19 vaccines. It took mine about 10 years before the Dr figured out something was wrong. This vaccine could do the same. Some faster, some may never experience a problem. We just don't know at this point and because of that I'll stay away from it.
    You have a reason to be sceptical, hell anybody does. I just don't appreciate people lumping others into one group and calling them believers and sheep just because they received the vaccine. I will also somewhat agree with your post about healthy people not needing to get the vaccine, hell people in poor health shouldn't get the vaccine if they don't want it. I have a severe illness and Covid would be very dangerous for me, and I hardly doubt I'm the only one, so therefore the vaccine could be beneficial. My health is already comprised, so why wouldn't I want them to use something on me before people that have a better chance of being fine without it.

I'm just tired of everybodies big a** paint brushes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You have a reason to be sceptical, hell anybody does. I just don't appreciate people lumping others into one group and calling them believers and sheep just because they received the vaccine. I will also somewhat agree with your post about healthy people not needing to get the vaccine, hell people in poor health shouldn't get the vaccine if they don't want it. I have a severe illness and Covid would be very dangerous for me, and I hardly doubt I'm the only one, so therefore the vaccine could be beneficial. My health is already comprised, so why wouldn't I want them to use something on me before people that have a better chance of being fine without it.

I'm just tired of everybodies big a** paint brushes.
    And I just want to warn people that bad things can happen with these untested vaccines I'm living proof, and I'm not alone.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This isn't a rebuttal to anyone's post. .... but here's today's worldwide data.

Cases
    134M
    Recovered
    76.2M
    Deaths
    2.9M
    LocationCasesRecoveredDeaths
    United States31.1M
    +81,320
    +81,320
    +995
    +995
    Brazil13.3M
    +86,652
    +86,652
    11.7M
    +76,575
    +76,575
    +4,249
    +4,249
    India13.1M
    11.9M
    France4.94M
    +84,999
    +84,999
    +343
    +343
    Russia4.56M
    4.19M
    "+" shows new cases reported yesterday ·Last updated: 4 hours ago·

I know that some are convinced that there are 10's of thousands of medical professionals and scientists who are in on it ! Yup, people who have dedicated their lives to modern medical science, and come from diverse cultures and locations have all plotted to cause a Plandemic, and a Scamdemic.
    Aren't they great at keeping a secret from us poor scared sheep ?

Almost three million people have died ! Yet folks post articles from off-the-wall sources showing that a handful of people have died from the vaccine.

I just shake my head. Amazing !

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This isn't a rebuttal to anyone's post. .... but here's today's worldwide data.

I know that some are convinced that there are 10's of thousands of medical professionals and scientists who are in on it ! Yup, people who have dedicated their lives to modern medical science, and come from diverse cultures and locations have all plotted to cause a Plandemic, and a Scamdemic.
    Aren't they great at keeping a secret from us poor scared sheep ?

Almost three million people have died ! Yet folks post articles from off-the-wall sources showing that a handful of people have died from the vaccine.

I just shake my head. Amazing !
    And I shake my head at your naive approach to those that have lied to the people repeatedly yet you just unreservedly believe them. Why? What have they done to deserve your trust and belief?

The media and social media have entered into a pact not to allow dissenting voices and to further discredit any who do get through. Why would you believe them? If there is an embargo on dissenting voices where would those voices come other than off the wall sources?

As for the rest, you can argue that with the strawman you created...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And I shake my head at your naive approach to those that have lied to the people repeatedly yet you just unreservedly believe them. Why? What have they done to deserve your trust and belief?

The media and social media have entered into a pact not to allow dissenting voices and to further discredit any who do get through. Why would you believe them? If there is an embargo on dissenting voices where would those voices come other than off the wall sources?

People will believe what they want to believe. In the end I hope all turns out for the best and these vaccines are some of the best ever made in the history of vaccines with just minor side effects and no long term problems. With 100 million or more getting these vaccines I really hope there is no long term major side effects or that will be a pandemic itself.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You are a believer, it is illogical that you took a vaccine you didn't believe in?

Where did you get the information that compelled you to get the vaccine?

Are you telling me that you allowed the injection of chemicals into your body that you did not believe in?
    You associate that because I believe the vaccine to be a benefit to me was because I believe all the media and propaganda and death tolls and yada yada yada.

It is untrue, only thing I believed in was that Covid would do me more harm than the vaccine, and if they could use my case to study and further treatment for other cancer patients that's a benefit

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm not a believer, never believed the death toll, only time I've ever wore a mask is to go to the cancer center(besides work), and definitely don't believe the government.

I'm also not going to believe someone that post that the vaccine only works for 3 months when that isn't true. So people shouldn't believe that nonsense either, just like they shouldn't believe you when you label me a believer.
    Spot on.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    So you are saying no one has gotten vaccine again after 3 months of the first set? You know this for a fact? You have proof of that statement?
    Since you're the one questioning the validity of this, can you provide one person that you know of that has been scheduled for a 3rd/booster shoot?

Please don't throw the answering a question with a question bit, you're the one questioning more than 2 shots being required.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    So you are saying no one has gotten vaccine again after 3 months of the first set? You know this for a fact? You have proof of that statement?

Since you're the one questioning the validity of this, can you provide one person that you know of that has been scheduled for a 3rd/booster shoot?

Please don't throw the answering a question with a question bit, you're the one questioning more than 2 shots being required.
    cricket.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I only know 3 people in my area that got the Chinese death disease. All survived and was in the clear in 3 days. I do not know anyone who has taken a vaccine in my area personally. Probably because there aren't very many or they are not telling anyone. So with my limited experience I would not know there for I ask those who have taken the vaccine or know about it.

Edit: I just got a reply from a friend in the medical field she said they are not giving booster shots after the first set at this time. So she answered my question.

So when I see my nurse again I'm going to ask her again about it.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I do not know anyone who has taken a vaccine in my area personally. Probably because there aren't very many or they are not telling anyone.

They are not telling anyone. I know of at least 5 people who was vocally against getting the vaccine, that quietly got it. One of them I ran into as he was walking out as I was walking in to receive my second shot.

He proudly exclaimed he had dropped off a elderly neighbor and was going to wait outside and come back in and get him.

I smiled and told him if he kept telling the lie enough, he'll believe it sooner or later. He looked at me and went HUH????

I pointed at his arm and told him if he was going to lie about it, he should at least take the band-aid off his arm from the shot. He wears extremely short sleeve shirts, guess he's proud of his "guns" at his age. :laugh:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I suspect that the vaccine can cause adverse reactions. I suspect that the vaccine won't work in everyone. I suspect that TPTB may pad numbers, because they often do when doing so will be of some benefit to them or their cause. I suspect that the vaccine is at least somewhat effective. I suspect that TPTB will not be as eager to rigorously investigate deaths possibly caused by these vaccines, at least not transparently. Wouldn't want to risk a panic.

The only thing I'm very confident in is that it's efficacy is somewhere between zero and the reported efficacy, but I am reasonably hopeful that it's much closer to the reported efficacy. I'm fairly confident that there are not as many short term problems as some people fear. I mean with a hundred million people or whatever with shots in their arms, we're not seeing a hundred million deaths.

Eventually, if you believe the worst, the worst actually needs to show up big enough to match the fears. Otherwise it's just another grassy knoll that people keep talking about.

But long term? I don't think experts know a lot about that.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I work with someone who was gone for a while. She came back and said she tested positive for covid but NEVER KNEW SHE HAD IT. She got tested because a close friend who was scheduled for surgery somehow got it, so she got tested just to be safe.

She was vaccinated about 8 weeks ago.

I am happy she is ok and did not have symptoms but the fact remains, people are being SOLD that the vaccine will prevent the transmission of the virus.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Same question, presuming you got the vaccine, did you get a vaccine that you didn't believe in? If you did get a vaccine, what sources did you believe to come to that belief? Why do you believe them?
    The same people/institutions that I believed for Flu, Pneumonia, Smallpox, DPT, etc for myself and MMR, etc for my children. Add to that, I retired from J&J so I have some understanding of their corporate ethics on development and manufacture of medicine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom