• Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer viral database. The CDC scientists state they took just 37 base pairs from a genome of 30,000 base pairs! That means that about 0.001% of the viral sequence is derived from actual living samples or real bodily tissue. Here is the quote:

“Whole-Genome Sequencing
    We designed 37 pairs of nested PCRs spanning the genome on the basis of the coronavirus reference sequence (GenBank accession no. NC045512). We extracted nucleic acid from isolates and amplified by using the 37 individual nested PCRs.”
    Interestingly enough, in the next paragraph, the CDC scientists say they used “quantitative PCR” for further analysis/construction, which goes against what Kary Mullis, the inventor of PCR, once said – namely that “quantitative PCR is an oxymoron” since PCR is inherently a qualitative technique not a quantitative one. I have covered how badly the PCR test is being misused throughout this entire COVID scamdemic in other articles such as this one. In his article Only Poisoned Monkey Kidney Cells ‘Grew’ the ‘Virus’ Dr. Thomas Cowan highlights this scientific fraud:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    All of the vaccines lower the chances of serious disease.

I'm all for more vaccines, but the primary advantages of this one seem to be that it is single dose and does not require extreme cold storage. In the first world, these are not that important, but in more remote areas and different areas of the world, it could be very important.
    Wow, I hadn't even thought about that. Sometimes I am apparently pretty shortsighted.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'm waiting for them to open up vaccinations for Education workers. This State hates education, though, so who knows when that'll be? Probably after the school year end, 'cause Public Education workers are just that important.

I want this vaccine yesterday. I'm at least grateful my 76 year-old father got his 2 rounds of vaccinations; he has survived quite a number of catastrophic health issues and lived to fight another day, so I'm glad he's taken this COVID-19 as seriously as he should. It's one less thing to have to worry about during a time when there's plenty of anxiety to go 'round.
    I don't know exactly where in the Region you are, but our County has a waiting list you can sign up for to receive the vaccine if they have extras or if someone doesn't show up to their appt. Contact your county health nurse to see if it's available.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My first one with Moderna was very easy.
    In just over a week I will find out about the second one.
    Zero issues with the 2nd shot. 3 of us in my family got the 2nd shot. 0 had any issues.

And to those who think that TEACHERS should get special treatment an go in advance of ACTUAL HIGH RISK people, you are simply ignorant of actual science. Teachers are NOT at a higher risk, their age groups typically skew much lower than the true risk groups. But older teachers, nearing retirement will qualify for the vaccine, and those teachers are at high risk, so no reason to vaccinate a 30 or 40 or even 50 year old teacher when the risk factors really don't start to come into play until much closer to retirement.

As for the schools, there are all sorts of studies in the USA and in other developed 1st world nations about schools. Kids under 12 basically don't spread Covid. Seems like as the kids age, starting at approximately age 11 or 12, and their bodies begin to mature, then they become more likely to spread. Very likely, according to medical journals, related to lung development. So I see no reason for grade school or middle school teachers to ever be worried about spread. High school teacher may have some worry, but, at least in our local system, all of the spread has been traced to OUT OF SCHOOL activities and not to IN SCHOOL activities. Also, AGE is a bigger factor to risk than most other things so really, older teachers would be covered by AGE and younger teachers are at minimal risk of any issues.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The reason teachers weren't bumped up, is because the science proves that the teacher were LESS likely to catch it.
    I thought that discussion was already posted on one of the many links we have.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Though outbreaks do occur in school settings, multiple studies have shown that transmission within school settings is typically lower than – or at least similar to – levels of community transmission, when mitigation strategies are in place in schools.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Criminy man. That site is so buggy I couldn't even look at it.
    Just a quick look at that particular author's other articles on the same site turn up that mask mandates are war crimes by Nuremburg conventions, that vaccines include nanotech implants, COVID tests are actually being used to infect and implant people, 5G induces COVID, no one has died from coronavirus... not a single person.

And that's just a sample from the first of 21 pages of articles.

Conspiracy fever-swamp on steroids.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Then lets get their asses back in the class rooms. These kids are loosing their grip on reality.
    Let? The pressure to keep schools shut down (where they are) is coming from the teachers' own union. Teachers should turn their ire to their own "representation". I have friends involved in administration various places and, frankly, they preferred in-person classes even with the preventative measures hassles. There were going to be massive hassles either way. Some are back to in-person.

Where they are not, it is my impression that it is not the administration and not the rank and file teachers, though there will always be some (and parents) who are frightened out of their minds despite the fact that the best information shows that in-person instruction can be done without increased spread.

Nope, by and large it is the unions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom