Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK. point taken. If it's 10.5 million (my number was at least a week old), then that goes to 1 out of 10.5 million, .0000095% against the .189% death rate leaving us with vaccination being only 19,800 times less likely to cause death.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany

California Urges Stop To 300K COVID-19 Vaccines After Some Fall Ill(at 180 times the expected rate).​

FTFA:
    Fewer than 10 people, who all received the vaccine at the same community site, needed medical attention over a 24-hour period, Pan said. No other similar clusters were found.

Does this represent a problem with that particular lot vaccine, or how it was stored/administered by that site?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, that's 1 out of the roughly 6 or 7 million who have been vaccinated.

So that's .0000167% of people vaccinated who have died....ASSUMING what has not been proven, that the 2 are related.

The COVID death rate in Indiana stands at 1.51%, 8.966 deaths out of 592,709 total positive cases.

Therefore, using INGO math, it is 89.820 times safer to be vaccinated than to get COVID.

Make whatever decisions you want....but use real information.
    What's not real about seeing how many the vaccines do what to? I know of lots of bad things the vaccine manufacturers have been doing to people for many years. That's why they were given blanket amnesty by our elected representatives (not for our benefit, but for theirs). All you have to do is look. Say, on a side note have you noticed that the SV40 we got stuck with over half a century ago has been whitewashed?

So OK, yes, I understand from your previous posts what your take on the matters are. But guess what, your slant doesn't matter to me any more than slanted attempts at correcting me. I know what I know, I know what I suspect and I go find out what I think I should.
    I'm in "wait & see" mode, hopefully long enough to be able to make informed choices on the least harmful of vaccines by the time the nanny state and its corporate enforcers demand I get shot up with a witches brew of poisons and genetic materials human bodies don't like.
    So I'm watching.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...and your perspective is clear as well.

There is not "amnesty" and never has been. There is a vaccination injury compensation system which is funded primarily by a tax on vaccines. A person injured by a vaccine can make a claim for compensation and billions have been paid out over time. If the vaccine is on the "list" this is the system. If a vaccine is not on the "list" a products lawsuit can be filed as with any other drug. These vaccine compensation claims resolve much faster and have a much higher rate of awarding compensation than equivalent lawsuits...and will pay attorney fees which most standard lawsuits will not.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

California Urges Stop To 300K COVID-19 Vaccines After Some Fall Ill(at 180 times the expected rate).​

Just to clarify, the state is suggesting that ONE PRODUCTION BATCH of one of the vaccines should be withheld from use, not the entire run of vaccine itself. And this only applies to one of the two current vaccines.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Are we really going to start using California as an example of what we should be doing? Seems like a slippery slope.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

California stop using a particular lot of vaccine, in case there was a problem with it. That's not the same as the headline you just quoted

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I just got round two of Pfizer. In both cases, 25 minutes from walk in to leaving, which included the 15 minute post-shot wait time.
    Same for me with the moderna vaccine. It was very smooth from check into vaccinations. Then there is a requested 15-minute observation period before you leave

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just to clarify, the state is suggesting that ONE PRODUCTION BATCH of one of the vaccines should be withheld from use, not the entire run of vaccine itself. And this only applies to one of the two current vaccines.
    I read the attention grabbing California headline yesterday but too weary of all of it to read the story, thanks for sharing "the rest of the story".

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Have mine today.. let you know if I die.. already had covid and not nervous but many of the staff here are. Mentality of some is the main fear in all things here. Sad but true.. it’s book of faces mentally and that’s not going to change anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    The virus has been around a year and I haven't gotten it yet.I work in field service and travel to many different locations and interact with many people haven't even had a sniffel I think I'm gonna pass for now.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I got shot #1 last night. No side effects.

Well, except I no longer have to use my keyboard. I just look at my computer and think - the words magically appear on the screen.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I got shot #1 last night. No side effects.

Well, except I no longer have to use my keyboard. I just look at my computer and think - the words magically appear on the screen.
    If you can change the channel on the TV by thinking as well, I'm gonna get it asap. My family is always losing the dang remote.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like I may be included in a vaccine study. I made it through the written and telephone screening and have an appointment to finalize and, if the exam comes out alright, get the first shot...of either an investigational vaccine or a placebo. Obviously, I won't know which. That's kind of the idea.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like I may be included in a vaccine study. I made it through the written and telephone screening and have an appointment to finalize and, if the exam comes out alright, get the first shot...of either an investigational vaccine or a placebo. Obviously, I won't know which. That's kind of the idea.
    28 page informed consent form. Read that twice. I've also read the NEJM coverage of the stage 1 and 2 studies and the studies overseas, information from the NIH, CDC and FDA and numerous other scholarly and journalistic articles. Interesting stuff. There is nothing in all of that which would give me pause about being involved.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom