Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well only if the drug Ivermectin actually works. The jury is still out on that but it looks good. That said, it typically takes a COURT ORDER to get ivermectin in the USA for Covid.
    I understand the FDA does not recommend ivermectin but didn't they come out with a statement saying off-label use of ivermectin was not illegal?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In the Illinois case, the family has a DOCTOR who is willing to administer it.

The HOSPITAL prevented the treatment.

The COURT ORDER allows the doctor to come to the hospital daily to personally administer the treatment. If I understand it correctly, the hospital staff is not involved in any way in the administration of the drug.
    Yeah, I get that. A more accurate way of looking at this is that the hospital would not allow it without a court order. Having represented hospitals for most of my career in a variety of contexts, but often in malpractice cases, I completely get that position.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    This might interest some.. All interesting but note the 13th graph down I think, Covid 10 vaccine deaths.. From what I understand this is only deaths that happen within 1 hour of being vaccinated. According to a Harvard medical professor that was on Tucker Carlson last night the real number is significantly higher reported in this study. YMMV

https://coronavirusbellcurve.com/?f...C7aXpX2dBjGIsCr7nRHwtM0#.X5bPD7EGlDg.facebook

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Studies (worldwide) suggest 1 dose of ivermectin could "prevent" covid but as usual, big pharma and government have an agenda so they will bad talk it.
    Citation? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I genuinely haven't seen any actual studies to support this claim.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Sylvain - here's your "vaccine vacation". :):

Dracula's castle in Romania offers tourists vaccine

You would expect them to have a blood donation center inside the castle instead. :dunno:

2b8eceba-bb15-4cd3-af2b-c72892ffc3e3.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Getting desperate for volunteers

WTF This is ridiculous if it's true.

So the state of Ohio have 5 million dollars to give away?

They don't need that money to give bonuses to nurses and other health care professionals who are working overtime?
    Or buy PPE for hospital, help businesses that have been closed forever, anything actually useful?

Getting vaccinated is a selfless act for a lot of people, it's to protect others.

You do it because you care about people in your community, not because you might win a lot of money.

The state is already offering the vaccine for free (meaning everybody is paying for it), I don't think it's morally justified to spend even more of that taxpayer money than they have to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom