Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, OK, which side of what do you think is not?

Not directed to me but I will try and answer for me, as I might say that.

It is the majority of politicians on both sides not the actual sides of the people. As I said earlier, dems are dems and repubs are dems there real are no sides there.

Is there any federal elected official you do like?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Somehow the oversimplification that there are no differences between Dems and Repubs seems designed primarily to keep you resigned to your fate

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Somehow the oversimplification that there are no differences between Dems and Repubs seems designed primarily to keep you resigned to your fate
    I think in this case BR’s oversimplification is to drum up support for the great secession.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think in this case BR’s oversimplification is to drum up support for the great secession.
    The flaw in arguing for secession, as is the case for most revolutions: what comes after is chaotic and general anarchy.

Those who wish to return to simpler times must think that they will be barons, not serfs. The likelihood is: serfdom.

USRifle30Cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    Indiana

IMHO,

It isn't that the two parties are the same, it is that neither of them remotely represent my values.

I love liberty. I think there is plenty of room in the US for everyone to live the way they want to. On a national level both parties are demonstrably anti-liberty. The DC set wants the whole country to do things the way they want, consequences - and the consent of the governed - be damned. To get our compliance they have cleverly carved up and laid claim to individual fundamental liberties as values only their party hold...ie: the republicans are the only one ones who will stand up for the 2nd amendment, and the democrats are the only ones who value the 14th. History shows both parties will feast upon their own sacred cows when it suits them politically.

I think the Federal Government is too damned large. It smothers the real diversity of third largest national population on the planet...the only large population *not* defined primarily by race, it stifles spontaneity and creativity in favor of an enforced group narrative that speaks sincerely to no part of the group.

The national parties are invested in the advancement of a national agenda. Liberty is the freedom to advance my own agenda. To me, that is where "both parties" stand shoulder-to-shoulder.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    IMHO,

It isn't that the two parties are the same, it is that neither of them remotely represent my values.

I love liberty. I think there is plenty of room in the US for everyone to live the way they want to. On a national level both parties are demonstrably anti-liberty. The DC set wants the whole country to do things the way they want, consequences - and the consent of the governed - be damned. To get our compliance they have cleverly carved up and laid claim to individual fundamental liberties as values only their party hold...ie: the republicans are the only one ones who will stand up for the 2nd amendment, and the democrats are the only ones who value the 14th. History shows both parties will feast upon their own sacred cows when it suits them politically.

I think the Federal Government is too damned large. It smothers the real diversity of third largest national population on the planet...the only large population *not* defined primarily by race, it stifles spontaneity and creativity in favor of an enforced group narrative that speaks sincerely to no part of the group.

The national parties are invested in the advancement of a national agenda. Liberty is the freedom to advance my own agenda. To me, that is where "both parties" stand shoulder-to-shoulder.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "As more and more mail-in ballots were stuffed into the system, Biden’s numbers shot way up. But they overplayed their hand, and got caught. Two precincts in Pima had over 100% turnout for mail-in ballots — which is impossible — and 40 precincts had over 97% returned. The national mail-in ballot return rate was 71%, but in Pima County the mail-in ballot return rate was 15% higher, and 19% higher than all the counties combined in the entire state of Arizona. One precinct with 99.5% mail-in turnout had 9,812 ballots counted. Another precinct with 100.6% turnout had 2,182 ballots returned, but only 2,170 mail-ins were ever sent..."

Ff&j

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    "As more and more mail-in ballots were stuffed into the system, Biden’s numbers shot way up. But they overplayed their hand, and got caught. Two precincts in Pima had over 100% turnout for mail-in ballots — which is impossible — and 40 precincts had over 97% returned. The national mail-in ballot return rate was 71%, but in Pima County the mail-in ballot return rate was 15% higher, and 19% higher than all the counties combined in the entire state of Arizona. One precinct with 99.5% mail-in turnout had 9,812 ballots counted. Another precinct with 100.6% turnout had 2,182 ballots returned, but only 2,170 mail-ins were ever sent..."

Ff&j
    Until CNN and MSNBC report it, it's not real.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Ff&j
    Would be nice to find out how many actually mailed in their ballot..."Ms. Jane Doe did you receive your mail in ballot and send it back in with your vote?" Ms. Jane Doe replies, "I got it and threw it in the trash, why do you ask?"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is this true?

“For nearly 40 years, the Democratic National Committee had a massive systemic advantage over its Republican counterpart: the Republican National Committee had been prohibited by law from helping out with poll watcher efforts or nearly any litigation related to how voting is being conducted.”

This section in chapter 1 goes on to explain how such an insane thing could be real. Essentially, after Democrats accused Republicans of cheating in a New Jersey race in 1981, a judge banned the RNC from poll-watching and voting litigation everywhere in the country, then kept re-upping the order until 2018, when it finally expired three years after he died.

This handicapped Republicans for almost 40 years while Democrats were free to do things Republicans couldn’t, like give boosts to their voters all along the voting process and track them extensively, challenge ballots, document irregularities, and sue over election disputes. By 2020, then, Mollie writes:

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Jeffrey Clark told Steve the Center for Renewing America sent out FOIA requests to 12 US Attorney districts from the 2020 battleground states.”

“Bill Barr sent out a memo on November 9, 2020, saying there should be investigations of the elections.”

“Jeff Clark told Steve Bannon the FOIA requests have come back from every district but one with NO DOCUMENTS.”

“No investigations were done as a result of that memo. There is only one of the 12 districts that has not yet come in and that’s the eastern district of Pennsylvania.”

“The US Attorney of the Eastern District asked to investigate issues in his district. Barr denied the request!”

“Bill Barr lied to the American public. Now he got caught.”

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I know the truth and so do you!
    Open your eyes,look around at whats happening.
    There is no doubt about it and there is only one way to stop it.
    But everyone is in disbelief and will sink with the ship.
    Back in the day men where men,now men are women.

Top Bottom