Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 152224
    View attachment 152225
    Nothing to see here, just another dem openly stealing an election under the guise of “Covid”

A system like that could work, but my problem with it, it disenfranchises California Windows users specifically because they're basically less than trained monkeys, and too stupid to know how to get their printers to work on Windows. So that subset of voters who would vote if they could get their damn printers to print, just won't be allowed to vote. It puts those evil Californian Republican OS X and Linux users at a great electoral advantage.

But really I do think it could work with integrity if they have addressed some pretty big issues with it. It sounds like it's just a program that has an electronic ballot form that you fill out and print, using your own hardware. And then you mail the ballot in or take it to a ballot box in person.

The questions I have about it: When you request this method of voting, do they verify your eligibility to vote and only allow legally eligible registered voters to vote? Do they have solid methods of verifying your identity? Is the program you download open source so that it's integrity can be verified independently? What does it print out? How do they prevent these printed ballots from being forged? Does the program communicate with other servers? If so, what servers? Whose are they? What is the nature of those communications? Those are just a few questions off the top.

Oh. And according to their website, you cannot submit your vote electronically. The printed ballot must be submitted either in person or by mail.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Only if we allow it
    It's California. I don't want them telling Indiana how to conduct elections. If they do something that's not legal, I think we could have some standing to complain about that. Are you suggesting a muster along their border?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”

- Arthur Schopenhauer
    Eh, well not ALL truth. Certainly too much "truth" goes through those stages.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's California. I don't want them telling Indiana how to conduct elections. If they do something that's not legal, I think we could have some standing to complain about that. Are you suggesting a muster along their border?

The post my quoted post was in reply to said, in part
    There will be never ending COVID variants and they will make voting absentee an accepted way to vote in every election.
    Thus, what I'm saying is in our home states we need not allow mass absentee voting and need to defeat any attempt to federally meddle in how a state conducts its elections

If you mean muster at the border with DC, I'm in

Top Bottom