Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    With the machine/human readable ballots, the voting machine printed out the ballot after I was finished. I took the ballot over to a station that had a person who instructed me to feed it through the counter. I was given an envelope to put the ballot in, and then was instructed to put through a slot on a bin with a paddle lock on it. None of the election workers ever touched my ballot during the whole process. And when I left my ballot was locked in the bin.
    So, can you read machine code on the fly? Or is the human language printed portion of that ballot making you feel warm and fuzzy because it shows how you believe you voted but you have no idea how the machine language portion is reporting that for tabulation

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, can you read machine code on the fly? Or is the human language printed portion of that ballot making you feel warm and fuzzy because it shows how you believe you voted but you have no idea how the machine language portion is reporting that for tabulation
    The machine readable code is also human readable. I thought I had made that clear in the first post about it. Have you never seen such a thing? The routing code and account number on your checks are both machine and human readable, for example. So yes, I could read what the counter was reading.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The machine readable code is also human readable. I thought I had made that clear in the first post about it. Have you never seen such a thing? The routing code and account number on your checks are both machine and human readable, for example. So yes, I could read what the counter was reading.
    Your faith in the ability to detect or prevent fraud within the black box exceeds mine

I had envisioned a record of the actual vote tabulated retrievable by any random citizen so that anyone so moved could check how they knew they voted against what was recorded as their vote. I would not reject such a solution on the as yet unsubstantiated fear of pay for votes. Fraud exists now and is a current problem, we can worry about vote buying when and if it becomes a problem in the future

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Voter fraud is a threat to democracy as well as anyone that objects to taking steps to insure the integrity of the vote.

Maybe if those steps were taken more seriously we wouldn’t have an incident at the Capitol like what happened on 1/6.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your faith in the ability to detect or prevent fraud within the black box exceeds mine

I had envisioned a record of the actual vote tabulated retrievable by any random citizen so that anyone so moved could check how they knew they voted against what was recorded as their vote. I would not reject such a solution on the as yet unsubstantiated fear of pay for votes. Fraud exists now and is a current problem, we can worry about vote buying when and if it becomes a problem in the future
    It's not a blind faith. I do software engineering for a living. A hash or checksum of an executable is a common way of verifying that the deployed code is not different from what should be deployed. If any part of the code is different from the reference the hash of it will be reliably different. Also, I have an informed faith that open source code is more transparent than proprietary code. Those two things provide a high confidence in the integrity of a system. Everyone knows what they're getting.

I do see a benefit to someone being able to verify how you voted after the fact. I don't know how substantiated the proof of vote issue is that would override that benefit. But It's not unsubstantiated. It does happen in other countries that don't have secret ballot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Voter fraud is a threat to democracy as well as anyone that objects to taking steps to insure the integrity of the vote.

Maybe if those steps were taken more seriously we wouldn’t have an incident at the Capitol like what happened on 1/6.
    If it's disenfranchising to deprive someone from voting, how much more disenfranchising is it to allow people to steal votes by cheating? If you're against one you have to be against both, unless the reason is to advantage yourself. Democrats might as well shine a big bat symbol against the cloudy night sky, saying, your vote only counts when you vote Democrat.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Whistleblower reveals Dominion had remote access to votes...

Ff/j

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The left has just got a judge to order the AZ Audit to make public all records on people doing the audit, how they performed the audit and all conversations between auditors and State senators to be turned over before end of August. The board of supervisors have refused to turn over routers and other info and to testify which they were subpoenaed to do this week....The AG is being asked to make arrests....is the AG going to back the rule of law by the courts or not? Others sources say the AZ Audit this week will release all their finding to the public. Why do I have a feeling the AG will do nothing. fullsizeoutput_4d4.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The left has just got a judge to order the AZ Audit to make public all records on people doing the audit, how they performed the audit and all conversations between auditors and State senators to be turned over before end of August. The board of supervisors have refused to turn over routers and other info and to testify which they were subpoenaed to do this week....The AG is being asked to make arrests....is the AG going to back the rule of law by the courts or not? Others sources say the AZ Audit this week will release all their finding to the public. Why do I have a feeling the AG will do nothing. View attachment 151401

"The left has just got a judge to order the AZ Audit to make public all records on people doing the audit, how they performed the audit and all conversations between auditors and State senators to be turned over before end of August."

Now turn that around, what judge would order all records of the supervisors, election officials, and election workers, how they performed the election, and all conversations between them?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "The left has just got a judge to order the AZ Audit to make public all records on people doing the audit, how they performed the audit and all conversations between auditors and State senators to be turned over before end of August."

Now turn that around, what judge would order all records of the supervisors, election officials, and election workers, how they performed the election, and all conversations between them?
    That would be a big fat goose egg.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom