Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wasn't sure which election thread to drop this in, and I didn't think it really needed its own thread, so I guess this is as good a place as any. Republicans block debate of the Dem "For The People" bill.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Looks like we should know something about AZ Audit as word is they will finish the forensic testing of the ballots on Saturday....anytime after that they will live stream all the results, don't expect much media coverage of that. If the audit swings towards Trump I don't know what will happen....SCOTUS said they needed evidence of fraud.....now you would have it.....but we are talking about SCOTUS.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Looks like we should know something about AZ Audit as word is they will finish the forensic testing of the ballots on Saturday....anytime after that they will live stream all the results, don't expect much media coverage of that. If the audit swings towards Trump I don't know what will happen....SCOTUS said they needed evidence of fraud.....now you would have it.....but we are talking about SCOTUS.
    If the Arizona Maricopa County audit does identify demonstrable fraud then I am hoping it will open the floodgates for forensic audits in Georgia Pennsylvania and possibly even Michigan. My bet is there will be substantial fraud amongst mail in ballots. Those frauds which are so easy to do with mail in balloting, but are difficult with in person physical ballots. Ballots completed by dead people, ballots completed by persons living at non-places, multiple ballots for the same person, ballots which cannot be traced to a valid person (signature matching failures) etc.

I have doubts that it will be enough to actually swing the vote, but I don't believe that matters. What will matter is that there is substantial evidence of fraud of specific kinds. My hope is then that constitutionally focused lawyers will take that evidence presented across the country in statistically questionable voting districts and sue for forensic recounts, and win.

It would only take one or two more forensic audits which found substantive election fraud, to make the case before the supreme Court.

Certainly it is wishful thinking on my part, but the recent supreme Court rulings with their unanimous and near unanimous verdicts is encouraging.

My hope is that a number of the justices have begun to realize this nation is very close to ceasing to exist as documented in the Constitution. They are the last hope for the continuation and restoration of the Constitution of the United States of America. A handful of rulings, especially one regarding elections, could quickly stave off the anti-American attacks of the communists (AKA Democrats).

The single greatest thing our previous president may have done to save the union will be the judicial appointments under his tenure. Not just at the supreme Court but throughout the federal court system.

This nation has suffered under a federal court system which was heavily skewed toward leftist, and activist judges for nearly a hundred years. Though I do not believe the federal court system has come close to parity between those who support the Constitution as written and those who see it as a speed bump to what they want, it is closer now than it has likely been since the '40s.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

As said before. No surprise here. Arizona will follow suit. Time to move on.

What a joke! A bunch of politicians talked and you want to report it is all over...

There was no investigation that involved actual ballots...

Top Bottom