• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm not sure how the rank and file feel about him honestly. @BehindBlueI's or @Denny347 may be able to shed more light on that. In Indy, the problem doesn't seem to be with the police. The problem is with the prosecutor Mears.

He seems like a nice enough guy when I have occasion to interact with him. I wouldn't want his job.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sorry, can’t really tell about that one. Those look like ladies frames to me.
    Funny. You peeked my interest, so I looked up the top 7
    Of the top 5, only NY has a female, and she is black.
    LA - white guy
    Chicago - Black guy
    Houston - Hispanic guy
    Phoenix - White guy
    Philadelphia - Black Female
    San Antonio - White guy

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    All five were post-2016 hires. They come from the age of woke hiring practices and anti-racist policing. None of them were grizzled old racists from the before time, they're products of the current ideology.
    Spot on.

This incident is the epitome of wokism destroying everything it touches. And and as secondary and sad consideration, this is ultimately what the defunders want. They want the new generation/iteration of law enforcement to be uneducated, unsophisticated, easily manipulated brutes who will follow orders from the most powerful, not necessarily in accordance with the Constitution.

Last edited:

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I've seen the affair rumors on Facebook comments. haven't seen any concrete evidence.

I hope they throw the book at these guys I absolutely hate bad cops.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Spot on.

This incident is the epitome of wokism destroying everything it touches. And and as secondary and sad consideration, this is ultimately what the defunders want. They want the new generation/iteration of law enforcement to be uneducated, unsophisticated, easily manipulated brutes who will follow orders from the most powerful, not necessarily in accordance with the Constitution.
    I worked with a guy like that he's a real pos and makes regular trips to a federal court house now.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Who wants to drive out to Seattle to protest and loot some tennis shoes and video games for Memphis!! Let’s stand up for what’s right and steal some stuff from some innocent citizen’s 2000 miles away. Whose in!

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    I've seen the affair rumors on Facebook comments. haven't seen any concrete evidence.

I hope they throw the book at these guys I absolutely hate bad cops.
    I wouldn’t call them a cop or officer in any means. Do you think any one of them would have done this act if they were alone 1 on 1?
    Nope. Cowards act in groups. Thugs act in groups.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Funny. You piqued my interest, so I looked up the top 7
    Of the top 5, only NY has a female, and she is black.
    LA - white guy
    Chicago - Black guy
    Houston - Hispanic guy
    Phoenix - White guy
    Philadelphia - Black Female
    San Antonio - White guy
    FIFY
    Sorry, but that one really bugs me.

Reactions: KLB

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The timing of the release of the video is suspect to me.
    Late afternoon/early evening, just before dark, on a Friday evening...
    That sounds like they were trying their best to set the conditions for unrest, and then fomenting it on the evening news.
    Really, if you're seriously worried about a riot, why not wait and release the video on Monday morning at 10:30 or so, when everyone is at work or in school.
    No, they intentionally released it at the worst possible time.
    Glad to see not much happened, but it sure seems to me like someone in authority was rooting for unrest.
    You honestly believe that most that riot are gainfully employed?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Having lived through the Rodney King Riot, looting and arson begins about 2PM or so. It continues to about 2AM to 4AM until the looters are too exhausted and too drunk to continue. Among the first things looted are liquor plus arms and ammunition. They sleep it off and repeat the next day. Looters taking casualties from the Koreans defending their stores from their rooftops using interlocking fire put a quick stop to it in that section of South-Central L.A. Many of them were (legal) immigrants who had served in the Korean Army.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Victim was known to the police. Unlike other victims who just turned their life around and were about to enter college, this victim was about to become the nation’s, if not the world‘s worst mass murderer. Look at all the lives these fine and thorough officers saved! Purple if you wish.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i Would be curious as to how they knew him. FNC has been holding him up as possibly the greatest young man in town.

Top Bottom