• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Only positive here is that it’s not racism, it’s just the unchecked authority of the police. Maybe real change can happen now.

Still waiting for charges to be filed against Leo’s for ruby ridge/ Waco / burns Oregon and a list of other murders that have been brushed under the rug with the cops responsible getting some paid time off to think about what they have done.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Still trying to figure out what they are protesting? Bad situation and the cops have been arrested and charged as I understand it.. How much more can the police dept. do than they have already done, execute the cops?
    You forgot to say to defund the police

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Only positive here is that it’s not racism, it’s just the unchecked authority of the police. Maybe real change can happen now.

Still waiting for charges to be filed against Leo’s for ruby ridge/ Waco / burns Oregon and a list of other murders that have been brushed under the rug with the cops responsible getting some paid time off to think about what they have done.
    Call this an in-thread warning: this is an important thread for the discussion. DO NOT try to turn this into an ACAB thread.

I would take those words for what they say.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    So wait. We have sleazeball race hustler #1 arguing for the cops to be fired, and now sleazeball race hustler #2 arguing the cops have QI?

Dear Lord its like a fight between two bad guys in the Marvel Universe and you dont know who to root for because they are both awful.
    I'm in the middle of Huckleberry Finn and it sounds like the king and the duke argueing.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I am a support the blue kind of person (even fly the flag). I watched the initial stop where the "good guy" really seamed to escalate the situation. Sure "dead man" could have layed flat on the pavement and shoved his hands behind his back. I would have tried that even with the police acting like thugs with potty mouths. Professionalism does not appear to be a qualification needed to get a badge in that gang. I hope the trial goes well for the Memphis DA. As Ricky would say, "Loosie's got some splainin' to do." It's not racial. Dead man's rights were violated. I expect far more from police officers.

Now for the "peace" protesters: Memphis legal system is responding to the 5 thugs. Protesters need to assemble in the light of day. Not in the dark.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    So wait. We have sleazeball race hustler #1 arguing for the cops to be fired, and now sleazeball race hustler #2 arguing the cops have QI?

Dear Lord its like a fight between two bad guys in the Marvel Universe and you dont know who to root for because they are both awful.
    It would make sense he was arguing against QI, but if it doesn't apply here, he's just politicking.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The chief saying it's really bad, quick to take action and release video for public view, it must be a real dumpster fire. And the usual mouth pieces are there to say I was there.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I will give Wikipedea credit for this vulgar description;

ACAB (All Cops Are Bastards) is an acronym used as a political slogan associated with dissidents who are opposed to the police. It is typically written as a catchphrase in graffiti, tattoos or other imagery in public spaces.

Top Bottom