• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Still trying to figure out what they are protesting? Bad situation and the cops have been arrested and charged as I understand it.. How much more can the police dept. do than they have already done, execute the cops?
    I think they're desperate to make summer of 2023 that summer of love.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don`t see any other directions that it can go ? I must be missing something ..................
    4f9b98c7baeeb7341c2d10b4f5a62294936735a4299c28b2935b48710a2099af_1.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Videos are out. Looks bad for sure. Not sure why he ran and resisted but they beat the hell out of him.

And, I still don’t care.

As long as we have the communist left and complicit media giving excuses for criminals, this will be the norm. So let the useful idiots burn the very businesses that sustain them. The useful idiots deserve what they create. Those jordans and big screen tvs won’t save them when the jig is up, and the jig absolutely will be up eventually.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Jesse Watters playing them now. Was the guy fully complying? . . I wasnt there and I can not form an opinion on the three minutes of video I have seen.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Easy there...

Yes, he (allegedly) deserved a ticket for reckless driving.
    Yes, he should have complied at the traffic stop even though the original officers were a bit aggressive in their approach.
    Yes, he should be caught and arrested for fleeing/eluding, resisting w/o, and whatever thing made him run (possession, suspended, etc...)

Yes, criminals should face appropriate consequences for their actions.

No, he did not deserve to be held upright restrained w/ hands behind his back while the rest of the crew tuned him up using: fists to the face, baton to the face, until they could no longer hold him upright.
    No, he did not deserve to had his head bashed into the pavement repeatedly.
    No, he did not deserve to be kicked in the face by multiple officers while he was handcuffed on the ground. One of them kicked so hard, he injured himself.
    No, the original officer who was ashamed Tyre escaped did not have any business driving over to participate.
    No, they should not have kept propping him up against the cruiser when it was clear he could not sit up on his own.

No one deserves a traumatic brain injury at the hand of a roadside lynch mob.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Videos are out. Looks bad for sure. Not sure why he ran and resisted but they beat the hell out of him.

Running doesn’t mean you get to be murdered. These same 5 cops 4 days earlier attacked a man getting a pizza, pulled him out of car with gun to his head threatning to kill him and cussing him. Then they found the car and guy they were looking for and walked away from him. Guy said he thought they were going to kill him and reported it the next day and nothing. He may of ran scared they were going to kill him, regardless no right to execute once caught. Cops have it tough enough as is then these idiots become thug cops.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jesse Watters playing them now. Was the guy fully complying? . . I wasnt there and I can not form an opinion on the three minutes of video I have seen.

It looked to me like he was trying to comply when they first got him out of the car. Then he got up and ran. When they caught him, it's hard to tell but he didn't seem so compliant then. In one of the videos an officer said he went for the officer's gun. I didn't see any video evidence of that but you really couldn't tell much from the badge cam videos about what happened. The street camera gave the overall picture and that was quite a beatdown. But like you say, I really don't see what happened. No way to tell if it was justified.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    In one of the an officer said he went for the officer's gun.
    If that's true, ironically, they might have been better off to just have shot him. Trying to disarm a police officer pretty much gets you justifiably popped in the noggin.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Easy there...

Yes, he (allegedly) deserved a ticket for reckless driving.
    Yes, he should have complied at the traffic stop even though the original officers were a bit aggressive in their approach.
    Yes, he should be caught and arrested for fleeing/eluding, resisting w/o, and whatever thing made him run (possession, suspended, etc...)

Yes, criminals should face appropriate consequences for their actions.

No, he did not deserve to be held upright restrained w/ hands behind his back while the rest of the crew tuned him up using: fists to the face, baton to the face, until they could no longer hold him upright.
    No, he did not deserve to had his head bashed into the pavement repeatedly.
    No, he did not deserve to be kicked in the face by multiple officers while he was handcuffed on the ground. One of them kicked so hard, he injured himself.
    No, the original officer who was ashamed Tyre escaped did not have any business driving over to participate.
    No, they should not have kept propping him up against the cruiser when it was clear he could not sit up on his own.

No one deserves a traumatic brain injury at the hand of a roadside lynch mob.
    I watched it again and did not see where he was handcuffed at that point. In one of the videos they kept yelling at him to give them his hand or whatever. I think they were holding his hands behind his back to try to cuff him.

First time through watching it I thought it was hard for me to see what's going on. Second time though, yeah, running away like that doesn't give cops a license to beat the **** out if him. He could have been more compliant and he definitely brought more beating on himself than he'd have gotten if he just had complied. At this point it looks to me like they were punishing him for making them run after him.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If that's true, ironically, they might have been better off to just have shot him. Trying to disarm a police officer pretty much gets you justifiably popped in the noggin.
    Like I said. I couldn't see anything in the video that looks like he did. I kinda think they knew they were in deep **** at that point and were just in self protection mode.

Top Bottom