• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I like weird 1911 based single shots and own a few.

The gun shown in your second post picture, and also in Magnum 314's post, is a Pachmayr Dominator. It's bolt action shellholder type of design. Mine is a 35 Remington.

Not pictured yet in this thread: Springfield 1911-A2. It's a break open design that has a release mechanism that passes through the mag well. Mine is a 44 Magnum.

Not pictured yet in this thread: Clerke Xtender. It's a grooved lifting breach design. Mine is a 223 Remington.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to post pictures in the new forum otherwise I would.

What is the gun in your first post picture? I'm not familiar with it, but can see that it is made by Pachmayr and is a semi-auto. Looks like it would be accurate and fun to shoot!

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I like weird 1911 based single shots and own a few.

The gun shown in your second post picture, and also in Magnum 314's post, is a Pachmayr Dominator. It's bolt action shellholder type of design. Mine is a 35 Remington.

Not pictured yet in this thread: Springfield 1911-A2. It's a break open design that has a release mechanism that passes through the mag well. Mine is a 44 Magnum.

Not pictured yet in this thread: Clerke Xtender. It's a grooved lifting breach design. Mine is a 223 Remington.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to post pictures in the new forum otherwise I would.

What is the gun in your first post picture? I'm not familiar with it, but can see that it is made by Pachmayr and is a semi-auto. Looks like it would be accurate and fun to shoot!
    Don't have any info on it, saw it online. Looks like the bushing is replaced with the extended, outer barrel thingie and the barrel probally still pivots in the origional position.
    Fully-Semi-Auto I recon. :lmfao:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's real easy in the new format Aaron. Right click on the pic you want to post, hit Copy, then come back here and right click and hit Paste. No need for a third party hosting site anymore.

Edit: That's for doing it on a PC. Not sure how to do it on a phone, but if you known how to copy and paste anything at all on a phone (I don't), I imagine it would work the same way.

Top Bottom