• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

My bet is that the Communist party machine (AKA Democratic Party) is starting to realize that Biden is unelectable for a second term. They will now gladly use Hunter's laptop to sink him and probably Kamala to elevate someone they believe is electable.

The non propagandist media organizations need to be running the story of the denial and censoring of the laptop in 2020 in a continuous loop until 2024.

I wonder if Elon musk will be able to find any damning emails in the Twitter files regarding the suppression of the New York Post article?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I really wish I could find an article, I believe in the Atlantic, where they explained in detail how the vote corruption in Philadelphia was perpetrated, it predated the 2020 election and seems to have fallen off the internet. It was facinating as there was no head to it, it was like a machine with little human cogs just doing their part.

It was widespread and permeated the whole system.
    Perhaps related to this... "ringing up votes" scheme in some Philly precincts?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    That was not it, but interesting.

Does anyone believe the FBI or DOJ even capable of investigating vote fraud today?
    Field offices? Yes.

HQ? No. They're politcos and do what politicos do... exhibit A is the past 6-7 year... all HQ scumbag politcos wielding power to keep power.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    A lot of people were not paying attention to what they did to Kari Lake in this last election for Arizona Governor. Unless you were watching alternative media. The commies have a stranglehold on us.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A lot of people were not paying attention to what they did to Kari Lake in this last election for Arizona Governor. Unless you were watching alternative media. The commies have a stranglehold on us.
    "What they did to Kari Lake?" They voted against a wack job.

Just because she repeatedly claimed fraud doesn't make it true. Stop claiming fraud just because your favorite candidate doesn't win. This playground rules election stuff has to stop. Grow up.

There's no commies unless you're talking about the social media operators of Russia trying to furtively foment election distrust.

Top Bottom