• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Depending on who wins, BOTH sides talk about fraud.
    But, then NOTHING gets done, except ridicule.
    I've pointed out to several people that years ago, they were screaming FRAUD.
    So why don't they want it looked into now?
    I get stuttering and blank looks.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    DRIP, DRIP, DRIP. Where was governor Kemp post election? Oh yes, distancing himself from Trump and putting his head in his ***…

Remember the total vote difference was just 11,779…

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I saw this on a meme and decided to check for myself. According to the US Census (via www.statista.com because I didn't want to go through the numerous spreadsheets on the official Census site) there were approximately 168M registered voters and, according to USA today "fact check", approximately 159M voted (although USA today said there were 236M _eligible_ voters and didn't give a number of "registered" voters. When I originally looked up these numbers, I found them both on the same website, but I can't remember which site it was. So, while other data indicates significant voter fraud in at least four states, this meme is wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw this on a meme and decided to check for myself. According to the US Census (via www.statista.com because I didn't want to go through the numerous spreadsheets on the official Census site) there were approximately 168M registered voters and, according to USA today "fact check", approximately 159M voted (although USA today said there were 236M _eligible_ voters and didn't give a number of "registered" voters. When I originally looked up these numbers, I found them both on the same website, but I can't remember which site it was. So, while other data indicates significant voter fraud in at least four states, this meme is wrong.
    Good on you for fact-checking.

EMT-Alex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2021
    Anderson
    Hard to dispute the facts. But I'm sure some will.

Liberals in 2016 wouldn’t shut up about Russian collusion. Odd how they keep shifting their crap constantly.

I also remember how they always probed and could never come up with any proof of Russian collusion lol. I loved seeing them trying to cope.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My understanding is that they're now finding "irregularities" in WI. How many states does that make now? 6? More? Good thing we had a safe and secure election... :rolleyes:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Looks like he strapped on his clown shoes again. The truth doesn't matter to these people, honesty isn't on their radar. Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies and more lies. They just make this **** up as they go along and apparently 80 million Americans are so ****ing stupid they believe it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's back to demonization again, unvaccinated people, republicans, who's next on the list?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's spooky to see how much big media is picking up on this and running with it. I think it's going to bring out the John Browns.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Looks like he strapped on his clown shoes again. The truth doesn't matter to these people, honesty isn't on their radar. Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies and more lies. They just make this **** up as they go along and apparently 80 million Americans are so ****ing stupid they believe it.

"The truth is what I say it is" as stated by a sitting senator.

Plagiarized from the movie Shooter.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Bidiot keeps numbers in his ass and pulls them out as needed.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Romney is very unlikely but if it did happen the republican party will implode.
    It won't happen because the Republican establishment isn't anywhere near as brazen as the Democrats. They know they wouldn't get away with the blatant crap the Democrats did in their 2016 & 2020 primaries. And Mitt would rank somewhere between Andrew Yang & Kamala Harris in terms of the amount of Republican support for his candidacy compared to Yang & Harris' run for the Presidential nomination in 2020.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Curious as to why this is being brought to light again by POTUS? Did something happen recently that I missed or something? I thought the dems put this to bed months ago.

Top Bottom