Why so many people believe the election was rigged

actaeon277

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 20, 2011
Merrillville
Depending on who wins, BOTH sides talk about fraud.
But, then NOTHING gets done, except ridicule.
I've pointed out to several people that years ago, they were screaming FRAUD.
So why don't they want it looked into now?
I get stuttering and blank looks.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
May 26, 2018
North Central
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP. Where was governor Kemp post election? Oh yes, distancing himself from Trump and putting his head in his ***…

Remember the total vote difference was just 11,779…

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jun 20, 2010
NW Indianapolis
I saw this on a meme and decided to check for myself. According to the US Census (via www.statista.com because I didn't want to go through the numerous spreadsheets on the official Census site) there were approximately 168M registered voters and, according to USA today "fact check", approximately 159M voted (although USA today said there were 236M _eligible_ voters and didn't give a number of "registered" voters. When I originally looked up these numbers, I found them both on the same website, but I can't remember which site it was. So, while other data indicates significant voter fraud in at least four states, this meme is wrong.

jamil

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 17, 2011
Gtown-ish
I saw this on a meme and decided to check for myself. According to the US Census (via www.statista.com because I didn't want to go through the numerous spreadsheets on the official Census site) there were approximately 168M registered voters and, according to USA today "fact check", approximately 159M voted (although USA today said there were 236M _eligible_ voters and didn't give a number of "registered" voters. When I originally looked up these numbers, I found them both on the same website, but I can't remember which site it was. So, while other data indicates significant voter fraud in at least four states, this meme is wrong.
Good on you for fact-checking.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pewpew9mm
Top Bottom