• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Honest question for the mods. Why was this obvious troll allowed to stay so long?

As a pro gun community site, why would an obviously anti gun person be allowed to post all of this crap?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Honest question for the mods. Why was this obvious troll allowed to stay so long?

As a pro gun community site, why would an obviously anti gun person be allowed to post all of this crap?
    To be fair, he was only here for a total of maybe one full day.

Timeline:
    He posted several one liners, which I started trimming thinking he was a runner. He then created the two inflamatory posts and was shootered within hours of his first run for 3 days for name calling.

A week later he finally returned and asked me for his account to be deleted because he thought he was being censored for us killing his one liners, and then logged off for most of the day.

I politely told him no and explained why the one liners were gone, and wrote a lengthy welcoming email, suggesting that maybe if he wanted to be here but just had views against SBRs maybe not touch that topic.

He came back 15 mins after I went to bed and threw his tantrum thinking apparently we COULDNT stop him. (we could of course) And Kelly booted him.

So in actual time on the clock, wasnt very long. I'd say less than 3-4 hours in total on the ole Hobbs meter. There was just a long span where he couldnt/didnt log back in.

Edit: oh, and what was deleted wasnt bad, just short. Comments like "I own one too. Its nice." Other than the 3 infamous threads, there were probably 20 more that were innocuous. He probably had a revolver or bolt action gun he wanted/wanted to sell. if he was honest about owning lots of (non SBR) guns.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I ever get my shill account I promise to not troll so much... :laugh:

If?

94e.gif

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Why is it that many gun owners cannot have a thoughtful discussion re more stringent controls on gun ownership? Are some of you really thinking that you will be grabbing your AR and going to war against the US government? We do all understand that WE are the government in this country, right? The majority is designed to determine the direction of the country (with the exception of the absurdly silly Electoral College. I recommend everyone read the history of and reasons for the EC to help understand why it should have never happened and should be dismantled today. If I called anyone a name in this post, it was not my intention.

The Electoral College should be upheld and protected, not dismantled...unless one wishes to destroy the 'united' portion of the States of America. One cannot take away fundamental pillers of what made them 'great' and remain great!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom