• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There are many Appleseeds coming up and you could garner a great deal of instruction and information that can be used to make you a skillful marksman. You will not only lear how to use your rifle and sling, but you will learn about the patriots who fought to make our country great.

Sign up for the next class nearest you, or take a road trip and meet some other great INGO members. You will not regret your decision to attend an Appleseed shoot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFHXVQTeSc&context=C4561ccbADvjVQa1PpcFN3VU6MwYaZLyz2A7wWJ6zjXYKwmevK6T4="]Indiana Appleseed[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I never heard of it before I saw your video this morning.

Cool, well check out their website and post any questions you may have, here. There are a lot of people who have attended on INGO and many of the program's officials are on INGO.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Oct 26, 2009
    Because I am lazy, and have prioritized other things in my life higher on my list. Can't wait to purchase a rifle, and attend one though!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Cool, well check out their website and post any questions you may have, here. There are a lot of people who have attended on INGO and many of the program's officials are on INGO.

I will think about it.
    I like the part where you are talking about how important that is for Americans to know about American history. :yesway:
    Im not American myself (just by heart) but I love to learn about the history of that country and I probably know more about US history than the average American, which is a shame.
    And of course the history of the US is linked to the history of the gun, so learning about both on a shooting range sounds like a really great idea. :)
    I even had a US friend told me "Stop learning about our history you are making us look bad". :n00b:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Because I am lazy, and have prioritized other things in my life higher on my list. Can't wait to purchase a rifle, and attend one though!

You can always borrow a rifle at the range. Just let the instructors know you will need a loaner. You can even borrow my Ruger 10-22 if you would like.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll pay the fee for a first time shooter at the seed of your choice. First PM with the shoot they want to attend gets their fees paid. Be warned, I'll announce the winner and ride you if you're a no-show!!

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I cant wait to finally get home and be able to attend one of these. I love reading the "Freds M14 Stocks" section in shotgun news where he just rips on people who are too lazy to defend their freedoms and tells everyone to go to an Appleseed.

Stainer

Master
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Well Que challenged me, I must go now. I could make excuses for why I have not gone, but instead I will just sign up for the next one that works with my schedule.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Can't watch the video at work, but I see they have one here local to me.

Think this is something the boys and I will do this year. Now to finish up my AR and pick up one of the new take-down 10/22's.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I will be attending one this year. I have yet to pick one, but I will shortly. I've heard there might be one at a range I love to shoot at. If that happens, I will re work my schedule to attend :)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'll be back for seed #2 as will my daughter. There's one coming up in Nashville, IN that might fit into our schedule. Hopefully my 10/22 will cooperate a little better next time. I've been modding. :cool:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Agreed!

Oh no, :nono: that wouldn't be good...

Why haven't you attended an Appleseed?

"I saw the footage of ATM singing."

:):

Naw, that ain't it! Besides, now that we can clear the line to War Pigs and and Godzilla, that's worth the price of admission in and of itself! :):

I'm going to get on the stick and post up some pics from the Weekday shoot in the AAR this evening. Two new Riflemen joined the ranks and recieved Meat Candy as a reward. Just another advantage of going to a shoot with ATM working. :bacondance:

Top Bottom