Why Does Communist China Have One of the Lowest COVID Rates?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Note: China deliberately targeted the United States, Western Europe and Latin America with the virus. AND the good news for India, Ivermectin is working, along with Hydroxychloroquine.

Or...you know...China is lying about their numbers.

ETA: and India is likely vastly underreported due to poor healthcare infrastructure for much of the population

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Seem I remember when it got started something about millions of cellphone pings from private citizens would just stop, the conclusion was it was from people dying of the covid. Doubt China documents much of it but guess some people trust them, like dr. falsey.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I would bet western nations are among the most accurate in tallying their numbers.

There's no logical reason why places like China, India, Africa, etc., would have such low numbers otherwise.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Why?
    For the same reason the feds exaggerate ours... there is a narrative to support.
    Legitimate question...is there evidence or reason to believe our numbers are exaggerated? I test people frequently in my line of work...I report my numbers to the State of Indiana who reports them to the CDC.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Legitimate question...is there evidence or reason to believe our numbers are exaggerated? I test people frequently in my line of work...I report my numbers to the State of Indiana who reports them to the CDC.

Are there any situatuons where a death is reported as due to Covid despite underlying conditions causing the death?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They don't have a news media that likes to stir the pot with continuous end of the world broadcasts.

They also have a government that is in total control over much of the country, so they don't need to keep their people in panic mode.

The United States has the highest rate probably because every death that even has a hint of COVID possibilities is listed as COVID.

As opposed to China that already has the people under the government thumb, our government is using COVID and a stirred up new media to achieve the same goals.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Are there any situatuons where a death is reported as due to Covid despite underlying conditions causing the death?
    A fair question that I can't answer on a personal level. I would say this would likely not be intentional, but I do think it is consistent. COVID patients with underlying conditions who die are, I believe in almost all cases, reported as COVID deaths. More likely than not the underlying condition would not have killed them at that time if not for COVID. I'd consider that an accurate cause of death, but it's fair that it may inflate our numbers considerably over countries who do not report as such.

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    As we just had confirmed, it's not the numbers reported by the front line workers, but the numbers declared by those who tabulated the information from the front line workers that gets reported.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    As we just had confirmed, it's not the numbers reported by the front line workers, but the numbers declared by those who tabulated the information from the front line workers that gets reported.
    I don't think that really proves anything one way or the other. The positivity rates I see in my miniscule little bubble are consistent with national data.

Top Bottom