Why Did They Have To Steal The Election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This thread is about why they stole the election, if one does not believe the election stolen then there is nothing to add to the thread...

So why did they steal it?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, I'll be noncompliant, and say they "didn't" need to steal it...but they did anyway, just to make sure. It's an option which hasn't been explored much, but I wanted to state it. There was no way Trump was winning this election, but nothing was being left to doubt, and I think what happened in Georgia and Wisconsin could have been beyond the pale. Others, who knows?

When someone attempts murder, and fails, the fact they didn't succeed is frankly irrelevant to the justice system. The attempt is still a crime, and gets seriously looked at by prosecutors. It is clear to me that didn't happen in this case. It would have been too disruptive to put the nation through it, so the courts punted. It was like Obamacare; after the exchanges had been set up, and states are lining up panting and salivating to expand Medicare - no way the Judiciary was going to put a halt on that.

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    This thread is about why they stole the election, if one does not believe the election stolen then there is nothing to add to the thread...

So why did they steal it?
    Power, control, advance a globalist agenda, consolidate big tech influence with media message, create a new narrative, realize one party rule, or something like that...

This list sounds like Heinlein's book, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Simply put the threat of the concepts that President Trump put forth were too great a threat to the professional political / bureaucrat class for them to allow any possibility of him being reelected. I do think that President Trump would have had a slim chance of being reelected. Especially if the Hunter Biden allegations had been thoroughly vetted and communicated by the mainstream media and social media. The degree of corruption and dealing against this nation evidenced by just the single corroborated deal with the chicoms would have almost certainly caused a substantial difference in the election outcome. It may not have mattered to the young, but it would have mattered to those approximately 40 and older.

What we have witnessed is in fact a coup. A coup orchestrated by an unholy alliance of individuals of both parties who have made staying elected and profiting from their position their primary goal. Each day they sit in Congress and wipe their arse with the Constitution of the United States of America violating their their oath of office willingly.

This unholy alliance of the communists ( AKA Democrats), The Lincoln project Republicans and their Ilk, along with the willing accomplices of the radical left and rank and file communist (also known as the useful idiots), and their corporate sympathizers who are willing to do whatever it took to ensure the rise of their chosen and willing communist tools were enough to ensure President Trump's loss.

President Trump represented an existential threat to the status quo. A second term raised the real possibility of creating an FBI that would actually investigate, actually going after corruption amongst our professional political / bureaucrat class, and most importantly further solidifying a rebalancing of the judiciary with continued constitutionalist appointments. It is this prospect, that President Trump could create judiciary with a spine and a constitutionalist approach to their judicial rulings that was the final straw. If the communists lose control of the judiciary they lose control to create law through the courts. The communists have been successful at manipulating the courts for 90 years, losing that leverage was I believe the impetus for them to pull all the stops out and to do whatever it took to take over our government.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Damn 14 is annoying...even with an ignore label. He did vote for a corrupt pedophile who sold out the US so not surprising.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    This unholy alliance of the communists ( AKA Democrats), The Lincoln project Republicans and their Ilk, along with the willing accomplices of the radical left and rank and file communist (also known as the useful idiots), and their corporate sympathizers who are willing to do whatever it took to ensure the rise of their chosen and willing communist tools were enough to ensure President Trump's loss.
    It is not remarkable what strange bedfellows wealth and power will foster. It is remarkable what a colossal ruse they were able to construct in about 14 months.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why did they have to steal the election? Why not run a fair election and beat them next time? I have a few ideas why they had to steal this particular election.

Those pushing us to world government were getting off schedule.

The public was seeing resurgence in manufacturing and jobs, that the economy was growing and that growth was strengthening America, that we were decreasing pollution more than others even though we left the Paris accord. An awakening of sorts...

Black and Hispanic voters were increasingly positive to conservative political candidates.

The Democratic Party would only have about 20 senators total if the Black vote was 50-50. That Trump in particular was reaching out to them and actually doing things to make their lives better was something the democrats could not have happen. If one looks at election data and excludes the cities with alleged vote fraud, DJT achieved a vote total that is unprecedented in modern times. If they allowed that to continue they may have been out of power for a long time. Trump also grew the Hispanic vote as well. Again, an awakening of sorts.

The corruption was about to break the dam.

A little of the corruption of the Obama team has come out, (not covered by MSM) but it has just been covered up, not covered. We are talking things that make Watergate look like childs play. They used all their deep state to keep this as tamped down as possible for the years Trump was there but they would be against the odds trying that for another 4 years.

They had to affect the steal or the democratic party may well have imploded...

Because they couldn't get enough Liberty hating people to vote like Kut?

IMG_0600.PNG

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Ok, that also further proves that there’s no definitive proof the election was stolen.

Or that it wasn't stolen. Since there is no blatant evidence of either being true either side will continue to pronounce the other side wrong! I have my beliefs and you have yours, neither will change. I believe thou doth protest to much just as you believe the opposite.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    We witnessed a political coup. And no one did anything about it.
    Are they not? Sure, it doesn't look to us, right here and now, that they are. But does anyone have hope that someone with power, credibility, and motivation is doing something? Does anyone see any signs of this? I know it's a long shot. Done right, these things take time.
    If no one is doing anything, it's going to be a bad time. But I'd like to think it's not over til it's over.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The election wasn’t stolen, or at the very least, you can’t prove it was stolen, making any definitive statement about it moot.
    That's about as ridiculous as saying we didn't land on the moon because you can't prove it on your own.

You take all the historical markers of what decides an election and weigh them against what happened. And it turns out that every single historical marker of winning an election was lost by Biden. I don't need further proof than that.

Just like I don't need further proof that we landed on the moon than knowing going to the moon was easier to accomplish than the technology required to make the cameras and recording equipment necessary to fake it.

As for why they stole it? Pretty clear, TPTB want the US's relevance in the world dramatically reduced to make way for the new chinese age.

Top Bottom