• ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Wolson did this some years back and I alw

Wilson did this a few years back and I always liked it.
    Night Hawk does not mess around. If they put it out there then it works.
    Wilson's been doing that since the late 80's, early 90's at least (Tactical Elite and Stealth). One of the first customs I ever did was a replica of their Tactical Elite, i've done two since then and one Officers model. The coned barrel and guide rod do add some weight out front. The gun in that first pic actually has a Nighthawk barrel, I called up once and asked if I could get one and they shipped one out but stopped selling them shortly after.

tXEexG2m.jpg

huolg8om.jpg

XqmLHP7l.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On
    Wilson's been doing that since the late 80's, early 90's at least (Tactical Elite and Stealth). One of the first customs I ever did was a replica of their Tactical Elite, i've done two since then and one Officers model. The coned barrel and guide rod do add some weight out front. The gun in that first pic actually has a Nighthawk barrel, I called up once and asked if I could get one and they shipped one out but stopped selling them shortly after.

tXEexG2m.jpg

huolg8om.jpg

XqmLHP7l.jpg
    one of the custom upgrades we tried to do I wanted that barrel configuration and no one had it. At least that I could find.
    mcapo picked a Wilson commander with that set up from me at the 1911 class you I and AllenM put on. I was going to but it or the nighthawk and ended up keeping the NightHawk. It just seemed the better gun all around.

I put the grips and MagWell on it but beyond that it is as built.
    IMG_3946.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    On

one of the custom upgrades we tried to do I wanted that barrel configuration and no one had it. At least that I could find.
    mcapo picked a Wilson commander with that set up from me at the 1911 class you I and AllenM put on. I was going to but it or the nighthawk and ended up keeping the NightHawk. It just seemed the better gun all around.

I put the grips and MagWell on it but beyond that it is as built.
    View attachment 127481
    Nighthawks are good guns no doubt about it. I don't know of any sources for those coned barrels, both Wilson and Nighthawk used to sell them but only keep them now for in house builds. In 9mm usually you can find barrels with blank comps you can just chop off but not for 45.

Top Bottom