• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Thanks for providing the link. Having read it, even from a, shall we say, not left-leaning source - it's really not a threat, is it. More of a "PSA" that maybe it violates some law somewhere. Since it comes from the FBI, though, it bears some level of authority, although Im not sure what their actual jurisdiction would come from. Fraud? Corruption? Dunno.

It's really telling that they didn't point to a single law.

Though I could see someone getting in trouble for selling a fake vaccine ID card, for very different reasons.
    Actually it did. Unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal. Now if you altered the seal enough, so it wasn't the official seal...
    I think everyone needs to watch this. It goes into great detail about the Vaccine. Turns out that is a bi part bio weapon. If you want a direct link please send me a PM.

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document​

If you go to the site they got that from.
    "The scenario is hypothetical; the infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media posts, and government agency responses are entirely fictional."
    It actually looks pretty interesting, I'm going to have to take a bit of time and read it soon.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Actually it did. Unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal. Now if you altered the seal enough, so it wasn't the official seal...

If you go to the site they got that from.
    "The scenario is hypothetical; the infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media posts, and government agency responses are entirely fictional."
    It actually looks pretty interesting, I'm going to have to take a bit of time and read it soon.
    Dunno. My card doesn't have any "seal" on it. Maybe yours does?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dunno. My card doesn't have any "seal" on it. Maybe yours does?
    Haven't gotten stuck yet, does yours have a printed "seal" on it? Something that has the initials cdc or hhs? Something that looks like

cdc_320px.jpg

or this
    1618085182786.jpeg

If it does then it may be against the law to copy it. Don't know all the law and case law around it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    These appear to be letterhead. I don't see them as "seals". Could be wrong, of course.
    They use their seal as letterhead. It is the official emblem of a federal agency, using it without authorization is per the law a crime. I'm not saying I agree with any of this crap at all, just trying to state what is.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    I can tell you that here overseas, if you want to go to the bar on base, you must show that you have been vaccinated. Off base, after Ramadan, in order to dine in to any establishment, you have to show that you have been vaccinated. No vaccine, no Gym, no public pool, no coffee shop, etc.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Has anyone seen people wearing those pin badges saying they are vaccinated?

I guess some vaccination centers give those to people who get vaccinated.

There are many versions and of course anyone can order those without getting the shot.

5P-FROEDTERT-PHONE-SCAM-PKG_WITI81be_186_mp4_00.01.11.03.png

I have yet to understand their purpose.

Just like I never understood why folks wore a "I voted" sticker ... but that's another issue.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Haven't gotten stuck yet, does yours have a printed "seal" on it? Something that has the initials cdc or hhs? Something that looks like

cdc_320px.jpg

or this
    View attachment 134971

If it does then it may be against the law to copy it. Don't know all the law and case law around it.

I'm no wizard at all and I could pretty easily edit that into CDC into CCCP and the next one sure looks like the Department of The Ministry of Truth to me...

Easy "law" to get around. No one is going to insect the "seals".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There are many versions and of course anyone can order those without getting the shot.

Just like I never understood why folks wore a "I voted" sticker ... but that's another issue.
    So the thing to have done 10 days ago...someone wear one of those pins...don't even need to have gotten the vaccine. Then go to Walmart. Or, you know, this could even work in France if there's a Walmart equivalent. Just someplace very public. Preferably lower class (hence Walmart where there is much less likely to be medical professionals there).

Walk around the store preferably near the checkouts, then yell out something to get everyone's attention. Hold your chest and start acting like you're having a seizure. After you have everyone's attention, fall down dramatically, but believably. Make sure you fall in such a way that everyone can see the "I got vax'd" pin.

Wait until the crowd really gets into it. Don't worry, they WILL get into it--it's Walmart (or the French equivalent). They'd just get their phones out to post the video to SnapChat/Instagram. No one will try to save you either. It's Walmart (or French equivalent). Then get up and smile while yelling "April Fools!"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So the thing to have done 10 days ago...someone wear one of those pins...don't even need to have gotten the vaccine. Then go to Walmart. Or, you know, this could even work in France if there's a Walmart equivalent. Just someplace very public. Preferably lower class (hence Walmart where there is much less likely to be medical professionals there).

Walk around the store preferably near the checkouts, then yell out something to get everyone's attention. Hold your chest and start acting like you're having a seizure. After you have everyone's attention, fall down dramatically, but believably. Make sure you fall in such a way that everyone can see the "I got vax'd" pin.

Wait until the crowd really gets into it. Don't worry, they WILL get into it--it's Walmart (or the French equivalent). They'd just get their phones out to post the video to SnapChat/Instagram. No one will try to save you either. It's Walmart (or French equivalent). Then get up and smile while yelling "April Fools!"
    :lmfao:

I'm not sure what's the French equivalent of Walmart though.
    I've never been to a store in France were people are shopping in their pajamas.

I've just been to Walmart once or twice (I think), it was a fascinating experience.
    Probably the best touristic attraction in the country and it's free to attend. :thumbsup:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

How do you say “virtue signaling” in French?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm no wizard at all and I could pretty easily edit that into CDC into CCCP and the next one sure looks like the Department of The Ministry of Truth to me...

Easy "law" to get around. No one is going to insect the "seals".
    I'm sure. I mentioned that in this thread or another.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I've just been to Walmart once or twice (I think), it was a fascinating experience.
    Probably the best touristic attraction in the country and it's free to attend. :thumbsup:
    Not sure if I should be proud, sad, ashamed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wait. You sure this isn't France? Because this is how I imagine French stores to be.
    1618113040180.png

Oh. Wait. Nope. Probably Walmart in the US. Looks like US currency on those prices.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    They use their seal as letterhead. It is the official emblem of a federal agency, using it without authorization is per the law a crime. I'm not saying I agree with any of this crap at all, just trying to state what is.
    If what you say is true, then maybe yes. Really the whole point of "seals" was that it was some way to "authenticate" a document. Im not sure that really works in the internet/laser-printer world without going back to the manual affixing of the traditional "raised" seal. YMMV.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Also, mine is not in that color. Does that mean it's not a "seal"?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No new yellow armbands here...

Only Vaccinated Persons Can Board Evacuation Vessels to Leave Island Volcano: St. Vincent PM

“After a massive 6 mile-high eruption of ashes from the Soufriere volcanofrightened the residents of Saint Vincent, Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves said that only those who have been vaccinated for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus could board the cruise ships evacuating people off the island.

“The chief medical officer would be identifying the persons already vaccinated so that we can get them on the ship,” Gonsalves told reporters.”

Top Bottom