• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well if you’re too big of sis to do the job maybe consider being a school marm

Well smart ass what if it was a child?? Huh shoot anyway doesn’t matter ?? you have issues. If standing in the breach gun drawn is so ******* stupid then why did I see video of officers doing exactly that and being successful?
    So your argument is, "I need to see the police before I have to stop being a criminal?"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Well smart ass what if it was a child?? Huh shoot anyway doesn’t matter ?? you have issues. If standing in the breach gun drawn is so ******* stupid then why did I see video of officers doing exactly that and being successful?

I'll defer to INGO LEO's opinion. I wonder if any of them would be "manly" and stand out in the wide open rather than seek at least concealment if not cover against an unknown threat that is obviously violent? What say LEOs? (current and former) would it be wise to stand out in the open and hope none of them have a gun?

I'll let them continue my end of the conversation. Its obvious your mind isnt going to change and Ive got better things to do than argue for the sake of arguing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No,my point was Maybe police should not shoot unless they see a threat. You can always go to deadly force but why start there? Unnecessary deaths only bring more of the same.
    Is your mindset the same if someone is kicking in the door of your home?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Is your mindset the same if someone is kicking in the door of your home?
    Yep, are you saying I should shoot through the door or simply be ready to shoot? Years ago my brother who lived next to me was in a bad car crash close to home. He was coming home from his second shift factory job and was hit by a drunk driver. Concussed and badly injured he walked a quarter of a mile in the middle of the night to get help. He beat on my door so hard he broke it open to find me there armed. Needless to say if I panicked or acted like some here suggest I would be an only child by my own hand. Acting impulsively rarely gets good results.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK smart guy you have earned an award I have as yet handed out.

People, step back or some of you will be leaving the playground. Friend or not I am done.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There was an angry mob outside a door, attempting to breach said door, while LEOs with a duty to guard the door and the weapons to do it stood on the other side.

If that mob was made up of anyone besides Trump supporters and someone was shot, the INGO collective opinion would be voiced as, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, are you saying I should shoot through the door or simply be ready to shoot? Years ago my brother who lived next to me was in a bad car crash close to home. He was coming home from his second shift factory job and was hit by a drunk driver. Concussed and badly injured he walked a quarter of a mile in the middle of the night to get help. He beat on my door so hard he broke it open to find me there armed. Needless to say if I panicked or acted like some here suggest I would be an only child by my own hand. Acting impulsively rarely gets good results.
    I'm not advocating impulsive shooting, and shooting through a door is reckless in almost all cases.
    That's not what happened here.

The officer clearly had his gun drawn and visible for some time.
    Ashli wasn't drunk, wasn't confused, and wasn't bringing a plate of cookies for her favorite congressman.

EDIT: Posted this before seeing CM's warning.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    mother of two
    Can you source this? I didn’t see anything that said she was a mother on her own Twitter before it was taken down. Why would a mother of two fly across the country away from her husband/children and break into the Capitol? I have yet to see anyone post that she actually lived with her girlfriend and was involved in a polyamorous relationship with the husband. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s interesting how she’s being portrayed.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Capitol Police made no attempt to get people away from the door. Were they not in communications with those inside? Seems strange..........

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Capitol Police made no attempt to get people away from the door. Were they not in communications with those inside? Seems strange..........

The WHOLE DAMN THING was strange. And as usual reality doesnt match "facts" presented by media and aggrieved politicians.

Proof it was planned in advance.
    Proof the breach started seconds before Trump said anything.
    Video of officers stepping back and letting people in. (could be that they stepped back out of self preservation or "invited" the crowd in, hard to tell from the video but they made no effort to stop them)
    Video of officers calmly following peaceful folks around not trying to stop them at all.

LOTS of strangeness with this. None of it makes sense.

Yet They hang the responsibility on Trump's shoulders and Kangaroo courted him into an impeachment. How convenient.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's another video floating around - There's three officers in "dress attire" clearly not able to handle that mob if it goes south. They exit, stage left.

Now it's just the mob against a door that's been barricaded - the mob and everyone at home can see the furniture stacked up. On the other side are officers clearly ready to hold the line. There's no misconstruing the departure of the three officers as an invitation for this mob to do as they want and stroll on in through the doors. With Ashli at the lead, they begin smashing through.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll defer to INGO LEO's opinion. I wonder if any of them would be "manly" and stand out in the wide open rather than seek at least concealment if not cover against an unknown threat that is obviously violent? What say LEOs? (current and former) would it be wise to stand out in the open and hope none of them have a gun?

I'll let them continue my end of the conversation. Its obvious your mind isnt going to change and Ive got better things to do than argue for the sake of arguing.
    Find me an officer that stands directly in front of the door, when trying to make contact with an occupant, and I’ll show you someone who wasn’t listening at the academy.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not saying the 2017 incident wasn’t as reported. Bailey even received Presidential recognition from Trump if the photo I saw is to be believed.

However, please tell me how Bailey has basically disappeared ? Why no media inquisition about a black man shooting an unarmed white woman. I’m not the one who would make this a racial incident except the double standard is overtly obvious. Please feel free to cite references if that thought is not correct.

Convince me that if a Caucasian Capitol policeman shot an unarmed black person there would not be riots in the streets. Please provide commentary that would make me believe the general news media and talk show pundits wouldn’t have hammered this incident. I will wait.
    Contrast this with a black felon beating the **** out of a white cop inside the cop's vehicle and getting shot for his efforts--and Obama launched a frontal assault against the department as the riots heated up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It appears that the LEO that shot Ms. Babbitt is going to walk; but I suspect pretty much everybody knew this already. Despite people being upset, Ms. Babbitt's death was her own fault.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Proof that white conservative lives just don't matter as much as heroin addicts or armed criminals.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Proof that white conservative lives just don't matter as much as heroin addicts or armed criminals.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom