Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    TallMixedGlowworm-max-1mb.gif

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well you had me at "...the shooting of Republican Congressman (sic) Jeff Flake in 2017..."
    I have been amazed how absolutely silent the media has been about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol last week from the standpoint of information about the shooter. The media pundits and left wing talk show wags have all exclaimed the travesty of Babbitt being in the Capitol building and, therefore, asserting her death was justifiable. Little, to no, mention has been made of the shooter who is a member of the Capitol police force. A little research revealed quite a bit about David Bailey who is a Brazilian immigrant. Bailey was on duty when Trump supporters ( rioters, dissidents fascists, - choose your own adjective) entered the Capitol. Babbitt was unarmed when Bailey pointed his service weapon and fired one round killing her.

A little rearch on Bailey reveals he is a staunch anti Trump radical who is a firm supporter of Black Lives Matter. He has called for violence against Trump supporters on his Facebook and Twitter posts. Bailey, who was on duty with the D.C. Capitol police force, was also present during the shooting of Republican Congressman Jeff Flake in 2017. What I don’t understand is where in the Hell is the public outcry, the media objection, and the Republican response as a result of the killing ? Not hard to figure out the last group, though, when you consider it’s been revealed McConnell is planning on attending Biden’s prayer breakfast tomorrow rather than being at Trump’s D.c. send off. By any causal observance I can’t come to any rational conclusion other than what Bailey did was unjustifiable And he should be prosecuted.

Swamp ? Doesn’t even begin to describe what is the reality of the national political scene.
    Don't know if that is Freudian slip or tilting at windmills or what, but bet he is going to be surprised at that entry in his Wikipedia page...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Its sad someone lost their life.

But like they say... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Ive watched the video and it worked. As soon as she hit the floor the rest of the mob suddenly decided following her lead wasn't a good idea and they abandoned breaking through the doors.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Ive watched the video and it worked. As soon as she hit the floor the rest of the mob suddenly decided following her lead wasn't a good idea and they abandoned breaking through the doors.
    She was just the unfortunate one to be entering through the breach at that moment.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A little research on Bailey reveals he is a staunch anti Trump radical who is a firm supporter of Black Lives Matter. He has called for violence against Trump supporters on his Facebook and Twitter posts. Bailey, who was on duty with the D.C. Capitol police force, was also present during the shooting of Republican Congressman Jeff Flake in 2017. What I don’t understand is where in the Hell is the public outcry, the media objection, and the Republican response as a result of the killing ? Not hard to figure out the last group, though, when you consider it’s been revealed McConnell is planning on attending Biden’s prayer breakfast tomorrow rather than being at Trump’s D.C. send off. By any causal observance I can’t come to any rational conclusion other than what Bailey did was unjustifiable And he should be prosecuted.
    Swamp ? Doesn’t even begin to describe what is the reality of the national political scene.
    Hmmm...saw the terms 'firm supporter of Black Lies Matter' in the sentence...seems like maybe the Capital Police should do a better job of vetting their officers, in the same way that our National Guard Troops were treated this past week prior to the Inauguration of Crazy Joe, before allowing them so serve! I don't agree with what happened at the Capital Building, but I also understand that they were infiltrated by the Antifa/BLM groups, who actually incited the actions! It's a travesty that nothing is being done against this individual who discharged his sidearm, killing an unarmed female, and then fading back into the shadows as he did on camera!

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

Right maybe if we just kill unarmed women every time something we don’t like is happening it will all just go away. BS

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Right maybe if we just kill unarmed women every time something we don’t like is happening it will all just go away. BS
    A) An unarmed person can still be a deadly threat. (especially if they're the spear point of a mob)
    B) To call that situation "something we don't like" is simply laughable.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    A) An unarmed person can still be a deadly threat. (especially if they're the spear point of a mob)
    B) To call that situation "something we don't like" is simply laughable.
    His point was that her killing worked as a way to stop that group from advancing. My point is that it may have stopped that group at that moment and quite possibly started something much much worse. Do you think that cop instead of hiding in ambush maybe could have just stood in the breach gun drawn and had the same effect? No no let’s kill an unarmed mother of two because nothing bad could ever come of that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    His point was that her killing worked as a way to stop that group from advancing. My point is that it may have stopped that group at that moment and quite possibly started something much much worse. Do you think that cop instead of hiding in ambush maybe could have just stood in the breach gun drawn and had the same effect? No no let’s kill an unarmed mother of two because nothing bad could ever come of that.
    I dont care if it was a man, woman, furry, trans, etc. Irrelevant.

Have you even WATCHED the video? You can see officers on the left with guns drawn. They arent hiding. They are visible. Apparently those actively breaking down the door on the right side of the hall farthest away from the officers either didnt notice them, or probably didnt think they had the guts to shoot an unarmed person.

EDIT: and standing in the clear against an advancing angry mob actively breaking down a door is just plain STOOPID. Yes, all caps and double o STOOPID. Only an idiot would stand out in the open like that. Who's to say the mob doesnt have a gun to shoot you as you stand in the open like an idiot?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Male, female, mother, motherless, black, white, veteran, felon - all ancillary.

It's what was happening in the moment that counts.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

Have you even WATCHED the video? You can see officers on the left with guns drawn. They arent hiding. They are visible. Apparently those actively breaking down the door on the right side of the hall farthest away from the officers either didnt notice them, or probably didnt think they had the guts to shoot an unarmed person.

EDIT: and standing in the clear against an advancing angry mob actively breaking down a door is just plain STOOPID. Yes, all caps and double o STOOPID. Only an idiot would stand out in the open like that. Who's to say the mob doesnt have a gun to shoot you as you stand in the open like an idiot?
    Well if you’re too big of sis to do the job maybe consider being a school marm

EDIT: and standing in the clear against an advancing angry mob actively breaking down a door is just plain STOOPID. Yes, all caps and double o STOOPID. Only an idiot would stand out in the open like that. Who's to say the mob doesnt have a gun to shoot you as you stand in the open like an id

Well smart ass what if it was a child?? Huh shoot anyway doesn’t matter ?? you have issues. If standing in the breach gun drawn is so ****ing stupid then why did I see video of officers doing exactly that and being successful?

Top Bottom