Who says this is storage? These are ready for use.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It was a zoom meeting about the second amendment. Do we pick apart everyone else’s back drops or only when it involves guns? I have seen a lot of dangerous books and bust statues on display in this same manner. And they display them proudly, so I see no problem with this at all.
    Or who is the lawmaker with the painting of Chairman Mao over his fireplace?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Needless drama?

She was elected as a gun toting 2A proponent. I would say the needless drama are coming from those questioning her motives. :twocents:

600x200
    images
    Boebert2.jpg
    Did she take off her kit? Why is she wearing a drop leg holster?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Did she take off her kit? Why is she wearing a drop leg holster?
    I think the drop leg holster was a work related thing. Her and her waitresses open carried and then some. Part of the ambiance at Shooter's Grill in Rifle, CO.

Shooters-gpi-051520-1-1024x782.jpg

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wait - someone flippantly throws around the term fascist, and your answer is to flippantly throw around the term communist?

:n00b:
    If the shoe fits, and the D party has been infested with actual card-carrying communists since Red Frank was in office--you know, they guy who consigned half of Europe to a communist living hell.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    IMHO both terms are significantly misused these days...
    How so? On one side, anyine to the right if Fidel Castro magically becomes a fascist. On the other, we are accused of exaggeration/hyperbole for calling scrupulous disciples if Marx, Lenin, Mao, Stalin, and Che Guevara communists.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not a Twitters person, but I scrolled down and read quite a few of those posts. Is everyone on Twitter that ****ing stupid?

There are a lot of lurkers everywhere that wouldn't dare climb in the mud.

I'm not much of a social media person myself, other than INGO. My observation is that the most of what you see posted all over the interwebs is by people that like to see themselves talk. :twocents:

Look for repetition and how many posts to whatever media per day to tell the story of who really is behind the curtain. :)

usmcvetjh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2021
    Indianapolis
    How so? On one side, anyine to the right if Fidel Castro magically becomes a fascist. On the other, we are accused of exaggeration/hyperbole for calling scrupulous disciples if Marx, Lenin, Mao, Stalin, and Che Guevara communists.
    The side actually performing and promoting the fascist and communist type of activities is describing the other with the same terms...typical of propaganda campaigns to mislead, misdirect, misquote, misinform, etc. Make your own judgements and observations as to which side I am referring too, but the terms are misused constantly in the media and on social media either by people representing their own agendas, or just by sheer ignorance. Even worse is the "guilt by association" being thrown about and heavily influencing through the national news networks and the obvious double-standards being applied.

Top Bottom