Who says this is storage? These are ready for use.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I personally wouldnt have them out and ready to use all in the same place. They'd be spread around if I felt that was necessary. I'd die trying to decide what to shoot the bad guy with if that were my bookcase. LOL

But I wont condemn her so long as other means are taken to secure them. (proper training for others in the house, proper locks and alarms, etc.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    So fascist = gun owner?

Fascism
    Noun
    a government system led by a dictator having complete power forcibly suppressing opposition, regimenting all industry, commerce,etc. And emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Hmm kinda sounds similar to our current situation.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nobody know the condition that those firearms are in, or where and who has access. It is simply guns on display that is the problem. This is people sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
    Um. Because she says they are loaded. Its right there in the OP:

"Who says this is storage? These are ready for use."

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So fascist = gun owner?

Fascism
    Noun
    a government system led by a dictator having complete power forcibly suppressing opposition, regimenting all industry, commerce,etc. And emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Hmm kinda sounds similar to our current situation.....
    Yep! Sounds just like the communists (AKA Democrats)!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I mean lets not pretend those are there for use. They are on display, as well as the high school 3rd place basketball trophy. Does it matter? absolutely not. But thats a "look at me I own guns" display to all her viewers.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    While I agree it's none of anyone's business what she has and whether it is loaded, I think it's generally unwise to have loaded weapons around in plain sight. In the event that someone enters a home or business and sees guns, they could definitely have the advantage if they get to them before the owner. I may have loaded weapons in every room, but only I know where they are.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    While I agree it's none of anyone's business what she has and whether it is loaded, I think it's generally unwise to have loaded weapons around in plain sight. In the event that someone enters a home or business and sees guns, they could definitely have the advantage if they get to them before the owner. I may have loaded weapons in every room, but only I know where they are.
    But how will people know you're pro-2A if you don't shove it into people's faces? :dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The term "unsafe" is a subjective statement.
    What I deem to be safe or unsafe is my opinion, and strictly my opinion, which may or may not align with another persons views on the subject.

Folks are also arguing over the use of the term, "ready for use...".
    This may or may not mean they are capable of firing a projectile.
    For all anyone knows they could be used as a a club.

I agree, the world would be a MUCH nicer place if people just minded their own damned business.
    Whatever happened to the idea of "live and let live"?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I see on mobile is a bird logo when posted here...

Top Bottom