Who has the best deal on an RMR right now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Less than a month ago, I got an RMR 06 Type 2 for $469.99 with $32.90 tax and free shipping on Scopelist.com. I looked around pretty diligently before I bought it.

I have gotten them for cheaper before, but considering the market, I felt that was a good price.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I paid just over $500 total for one in November from Midway. That was the best I could find at the time.

If you want the RMR, don't let other optics with lower prices lure you away. I had/still have a Holosun that I bought first to "test the waters" of red dots. I should have started with the RMR as I would have saved money in the long run.

Now i have a $300 Holosun I'll probably have to sell for less than $200.

Good news is that my slide mill fits both!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm going to give Swamp Fox a try. There's a coupon code that drops them down to ~$200 plus shipping. I think the code is wlsislife
    Personally I would not trust the Swampfox on an EDC gun. I don't have first-hand experience with them, but just based on T&E reviews I've seen and read, the durability is not there. For a range toy or fun gun, sure.

In terms of brands that have been proven reliable and durable, the entire list is Trijicon RMR, Holosun, Aimpoint ACRO, Luepold Deltapoint Pro.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Personally I would not trust the Swampfox on an EDC gun. I don't have first-hand experience with them, but just based on T&E reviews I've seen and read, the durability is not there. For a range toy or fun gun, sure.

In terms of brands that have been proven reliable and durable, the entire list is Trijicon RMR, Holosun, Aimpoint ACRO, Luepold Deltapoint Pro.
    I must have missed the part where he said it was for an edc.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I paid just over $500 total for one in November from Midway. That was the best I could find at the time.

If you want the RMR, don't let other optics with lower prices lure you away. I had/still have a Holosun that I bought first to "test the waters" of red dots. I should have started with the RMR as I would have saved money in the long run.

Now i have a $300 Holosun I'll probably have to sell for less than $200.

Good news is that my slide mill fits both!
    Which 507 do you have? I am in the market.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Be very careful when seeking out the best possible deal on an RMR. Gun optics are being counterfeited like crazy anymore, and so it's important to buy from a reputable retailer.

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    Ive gotta vote for the Holosun on this. If youre stuck on the trijicon name then Kenzieoptics usually has a 10% code with no tax no shipping. Tough to beat.

Top Bottom