• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Get a Pool Rx off Amazon. Goes in the pump basket. Run it for a couple of weeks with no backwashing. Pool stays clear all season with very little chlorine. It's a mineral bomb containing coper sulfate. No algae issues at all.

I've had my pool over 25 years and only discovered Pool Rx 5 or so years ago. Along with my automatic pool vacuum, best things ever.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    My daughter has an inground pool, was there 3 years ago when she bought the house. Just her and the granddaughter. A few of the granddaughter's friends will be there when I'm working on the yard.
    I blow trimmings away from the pool after mowing, Skim leaves and other trash from it and dump the skimmer in the compost container. I pressure washed the concrete last year. Maintenance is for them and the pool guy.
    I'm working on flowerbeds at both ends of the wood deck for mosquito plants now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've always said (and still stick by it) that I will have a pool when I can afford to have someone else take care of it. But it will not have chlorine in it. That's a deal breaker. And since neither of those conditions are likely to be met, I will probably never have a pool. :):

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Never had a pool, but I remember a kid in elementary school who got one. He had normal dark hair beforehand. Afterward, his hair stood almost straight up, was brittle and nearly blonde.

Top Bottom