• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think I might have to practice with that "high temple"; making sure the pistol is tucked in tight and not waving around.
    Well, it’s a safer version than the “High Sabrina,” but I’ve always been comfortable muzzle down, against the chest. Very easy to “punch out,” and pick up sights fast.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Interesting video. I usually train from holster. It stays in holster until there is an actual threat. Then it gets pointed at threat and then it's a process of is threat immediately going to cause harm or death as in he has a gun and is pointing it in which case I would probably fire. If he has a knife and at a safe distance away he'll get a verbal warning or 10 to drop the knife, ball bat etc. However, until there is a threat it stays in my holster.

Now if I'm thinking wrong please let me know. I've already had an encounter in my life where I had a guy who was threatening me at around 10 yards. I pulled my firearm out and pointed it at him as he advanced towards me. He stopped when he seen me pointing my handgun at him. At that point I told him repeatedly to drop the knife. I believe he was under the influence of drugs. I also believe he was contemplating if he could cover 10 yards and get me before I shot him. Luckily he threw it to the ground and I made a fast retreat away. That's my only experience in civilian life that I have had to point a firearm at anyone.

Top Bottom