• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I’ve got a boney butt, if I go in the bowl it hurts! The oj might surprise me but it wouldn’t be painful. Way back before I was the saint I am now, I chewed Copenhagen, I was messing around with something in the bedroom, spitting in a diet Coke can, also drinking out of a Diet Coke can. I did eventually grab the wrong can and took a big swig :puke:

Lpherr

Occupied
    For some reason, I can tell the difference between milk and OJ, or any other drink.
    The only drink in our house that looks like milk is.... milk.

Since the toilet seat is always down in this house, and requires being lifted into the appropriate position for the task, any poo shoot dipping would be a result of my own inattention.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    We keep everything down. Why you ask? Our german shepard sometime heads to the closest available water source. At night that's the good ol water closet in the room of the porcelain throne!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    For some reason, I can tell the difference between milk and OJ, or any other drink.
    The only drink in our house that looks like milk is.... milk.

Since the toilet seat is always down in this house, and requires being lifted into the appropriate position for the task, any poo shoot dipping would be a result of my own inattention.
    But you never accidentally lift both the lid and seat?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Taking a big drink of milk only to find out it's orange juice (or any other switch) or sitting down on a toilet with the seat up?

Drinking what you thought was OJ and it was a coke instead.
    Done that on car trips more than once in the early AM when both are in the cup holder.
    Locks your brain up for a second.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Probably close to 50 years ago I was at a small party where we were drinking OJ and Everclear, mixed with plenty of Everclear. The host had a room mate that was not there for the party but came home later. Next morning RM gets up with a hangover and grabs a big swig of the mix. Started that boy's day out right. Jim.

Top Bottom