• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Help me find a new renter's insurance provider. I'm currently with American Family and I want to switch.

The short story is that they fought me on a claim when one of their insured drivers hit my car. 100% their driver's fault and hey wouldn't cover all the damage to my vehicle. So I've decided to drop my renter's insurance with them.

Who should I get a new quote from? Who doesn't have an issue with a large number of firearms?

:yesway:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I've got a guy who will shop it out for you. I've had renters, auto and HO policies with him for years. Family owned, 2nd gen business in Indy. PM me if you're interested.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Help me find a new renter's insurance provider. I'm currently with American Family and I want to switch.

The short story is that they fought me on a claim when one of their insured drivers hit my car. 100% their driver's fault and hey wouldn't cover all the damage to my vehicle. So I've decided to drop my renter's insurance with them.

Who should I get a new quote from? Who doesn't have an issue with a large number of firearms?

Fighting claims is becoming the norm in the insurance industry. You may want to consider something that is very new in the insurance find. Asset inventory, this way if something happens to your assets, you have it all documented and there is no fight. Let me know if I can assist you...

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy

Fighting claims is becoming the norm in the insurance industry. You may want to consider something that is very new in the insurance find. Asset inventory, this way if something happens to your asset you have it all documented and there is no fight. Let me know if I can assist you...

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    State Farm is good. If you want my agents info, just PM me.

State farm is awesome. I highly recommend them.. State farm has no issues with guns or "aggressive/dangerous" dogs, such as Rottweilers and Pits like some insurance companies.:rockwoot: If you are on/near the west side of Indy, PM me for my agent's info. He is located in Avon.

Top Bottom