• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That would be amazing! Thats only about 2 hours from me! Was that recent when you seen those in there?

Yeah i was just in there Monday and he still has them Im sure. I think hes only got one put out on the floor but i know for a fact he has atleast 2 in the back. Im not sure what his price is on them though I just know he has them.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Yeah i was just in there Monday and he still has them Im sure. I think hes only got one put out on the floor but i know for a fact he has atleast 2 in the back. Im not sure what his price is on them though I just know he has them.

That is amazing news! I'll have to give him a buzz in the morning! I appreciate it!

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Good price but i dont think that is the LE6920 I believe its the SP6920. The SP6920 is the same gun but without the markings of 'restricted' and in place of 'Law Enforcement Carbine' it'll say Sporter, M4 Carbine, cal .223

It is the exact same gun with different roll marks. NO BIG DEAL.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    5-3-09%20guns%20008.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That is amazing news! I'll have to give him a buzz in the morning! I appreciate it!

No problem buddy. I hope you get one. You need to talk to Butch though. Im not sure if he works tomorrow but he is the manager. I know he works on mondays all day and if you have the time he will fill you with all kinds of cool hunting stories. Hes about 70 and is a little hard of hearing so you may have to yell at him but he is a heck of a guy.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    No problem buddy. I hope you get one. You need to talk to Butch though. Im not sure if he works tomorrow but he is the manager. I know he works on mondays all day and if you have the time he will fill you with all kinds of cool hunting stories. Hes about 70 and is a little hard of hearing so you may have to yell at him but he is a heck of a guy.

Haha, I'll have to ask for him if I make it in there tomorrow. I love to hear some good stories.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    DSG Arms is g2g. :yesway:

That also comes with the new SuperStock, which is an excellent CTR alternative.

Have you had your hands on the new stock yet? I like the way it looks, but I've read here and there that a lot of people don't care for it. I'm curious to see if Colt keeps this stock, or goes back to the old one.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I only knew it was in martinsville, I wasn't sure of the address. Thank you.

Here's a gun shop tour that included a trip to G&O. Its pretty much in the middle of nowhere. :D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...trip_report_holiday_gun_shop_tour_2009_a.html

We found out that Guns and Ordnance is out in the boonies!! It snowed the day before our trip and we took this picture along the way to show how remote it is. We went through Hall, Indiana to get to the shop. It was the first visit to Hall for both of us!

On way to Guns and Ordnance
    257opz8.jpg

Shop #1
    Name: Guns and Ordnance
    Address: 7279 Hall School Road, Martinsville,
    Hours: M-Sat 10-7
    Met: Butch
    Impressions: Butch made us feel very welcome and gave us his introductory spiel about the business. We learned that they are a Class III and Class 10 dealer. They manufacture a beefy semi-auto shotgun. They have a large stock of long guns, goodly amount of handguns, and lots of accessories. They are a Barrett dealer for those of you who like to convert $5 bills into recoil and noise!

This shop is a real gem and worth the drive into the hinterlands of Indiana. One caution…You will have difficulty convincing your wife that you ‘just happened to drive by’ this place!

Exterior of Guns and Ordnance
    2ecmd7r.jpg

Interior of Guns and Ordnance…and Butch!
    29xbrqs.jpg

esrice with the shop’s own production semi-auto shotgun at Guns and Ordnance
    23li3uq.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom