• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    With the gun and ammo famine still going full tilt, I've turned 58.74% of my attention towards other parts of my edc.
    I've been on a bit of a knife kick lately and was curious where others get their knives. I have been scoring some decent deals from Atlantic Knives, their free shipping with no minimum is a big factor too. Any other places with competitive pricing, no sales tax or free shipping?
    Please feel free to hijack or derail thread with any other edc related items such as flashlights, multi-tools, ect.
    Thanks INGO.
    I see you live in Hancock Co. People here like to bash them but Indy gun bunker has a huge selection of knives. Everything from $10 junk to $300 automatic knives folders and straight blade. You can check out in you hand. They are on US40 Now between Franklin and Post Rd. He probably had a hundred to choose from.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I see you live in Hancock Co. People here like to bash them but Indy gun bunker has a huge selection of knives. Everything from $10 junk to $300 automatic knives folders and straight blade. You can check out in you hand. They are on US40 Now between Franklin and Post Rd. He probably had a hundred to choose from.
    Never thought to look. He cuts me some decent deals on ammo cans, I may have to browse his knife case a bit next time I'm there.
    Thanks!

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    With the gun and ammo famine still going full tilt, I've turned 58.74% of my attention towards other parts of my edc.
    I've been on a bit of a knife kick lately and was curious where others get their knives. I have been scoring some decent deals from Atlantic Knives, their free shipping with no minimum is a big factor too. Any other places with competitive pricing, no sales tax or free shipping?
    Please feel free to hijack or derail thread with any other edc related items such as flashlights, multi-tools, ect.
    Thanks INGO.
    I just bought a randall 1_6 fighter looks good as new and a cold steel matches Bowie and 16 others at pawn shops between here and there just went pawn shopping ask them what's the deals just picked up a Kabota 2018 zero turn mower 700.00 and the most on any knife was 30.00 and that was a Buck Kalinga in the case .All in a weekend I just pick a state and hit every one i can Google from indy to where ever.they make 10.00 an hour what do they know.Ive been doing it for 39 years give or take ten.I give 20.00. For that RNdall so my children can sell them for ten when I die most likely and I turned down 350.00 for it

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I just ordered a Buck 110 Folding Hunter drop point blade knife. (They generally come with a Clip Point), That will be the knife that MAYBE one day, replaces my EDC knife; a Benchmade Limited Edition knife with the NRA logo etched onto the blade...

Attachments

• 20210524_180359.jpg
      20210524_180359.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 6
    • 20210524_180341.jpg
      20210524_180341.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 6
    • 20210524_180331.jpg
      20210524_180331.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 6

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Most of my knifes I have bought from Berettausa.com. I buy them when they go on clearance. When I do I make sure the say made in Italy or Japan. The Italian knives come from Fox. The Japanese I bought was the Beretta licensed Loveless. Loveless did a lot of work with the Japanese.

Last edited:

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    eBay - I’m cheap and always looking for a deal + don’t mind good used blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Got my new Buck 110 Folding Hunter with the Drop Point blade. Already love it. It is heavy, well made, and substantial. Obviously made so that, if cared for, it will be passed down. The drop point blade is made for field dressing deer, skinning squirrels, or any other game or camp chore you have in mind. Buck Knives have an exceptional warranty, are made to last, and are my favorite knives.

Top Bottom