• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    With the gun and ammo famine still going full tilt, I've turned 58.74% of my attention towards other parts of my edc.
    I've been on a bit of a knife kick lately and was curious where others get their knives. I have been scoring some decent deals from Atlantic Knives, their free shipping with no minimum is a big factor too. Any other places with competitive pricing, no sales tax or free shipping?
    Please feel free to hijack or derail thread with any other edc related items such as flashlights, multi-tools, ect.
    Thanks INGO.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    There used to be a guy who had a stall set up at a local gun shop in Bloomington, called Indiana Knives. I bought some from him but he's since moved shop, idk where.

I've found some steals at pawn shops especially multi-tools. One broken tool or some surface rust lets me haggle em down to a very reasonable price. Leathermans can be had very affordably.

Also eBay. Check seller's feedback. Don't even look at reviews because reviews on eBay are weird, they don't necessarily have to be verified purchases or reviews for the seller you're buying from but they'll still show up at the bottom of the product page. Ignore them. Scrutinize seller's feedback closely and buy with confidence.

Top Bottom