• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mauser Fanatic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 11, 2020
    Fishers
    I honestly go to gun shows and tend to stick with bayonets when I want to use knives. My favorite box opening knife is an M1 Garand bayonet. A lot of these old bayonets work really well as repurposed "around the house" knives. Plus they have collector value in case you need to get rid of it. And let's be honest, there is nothing cooler than using a M1 bayonet to open boxes on Christmas. Just be careful. It's easy to cut yourself with any knife and I've done it multiple times.

Mauser Fanatic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 11, 2020
    Fishers
    I honestly go to gun shows and tend to stick with bayonets when I want to use knives. My favorite box opening knife is an M1 Garand bayonet. A lot of these old bayonets work really well as repurposed "around the house" knives. Plus they have collector value in case you need to get rid of it. And let's be honest, there is nothing cooler than using a M1 bayonet to open boxes on Christmas. Just be careful. It's easy to cut yourself with any knife and I've done it multiple times.
    Also, these bayonets are built to a standard. There is so many knives out there that were built to sub-par standards.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Indiana Knives
    Rivers Edge Cutlery
    Cutlery Shoppe
    DLT Trading
    Knife Joker
    Smoky Mountain Knife Works
    Knife Works
    St. Nicks Knives
    Knife Center
    New Graham Knives
    Knife Joy
    Ridge Runner Knives
    BladeHQ

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

goob469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    I've used BladHQ before. But, on a resent trip to TN we stopped by Smokey Mountain Knife Works... holy cow! Really cool place lots and lots of knifes. I signed up for their mailer and email blast and I've bought a couple knives since then.

Top Bottom