• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lowes in Avon Early afternoon. Southpaw with a bit of Kydex holster below his jacket.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Gas station in Milford this afternoon. Big dude wearing a "Twisted Piston" t-shirt that was riding up. Bottom half of holster & what appeared to be an XDm sticking out below the tee

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Right now at George’s in Hobart again. Purdue ball cap, glasses and grey shirt. Notice the print when he had a jacket on but can really see it after he took it off. I still don’t think he sees my Glock 17 in my Safariland ALS hanging of my hip.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ooooh looky, a necro thread for my post. :lol2:

I'm normally the last guy to see OC. I've for years and years looked at things differerently, not sorting out who or how anyone might be carrying. I assume everyone is carrying a weapon and watch for movements and other indicators that telegraph potential problems.

All that said, I seen a gent OCing in Btown tonight, going into a restaurant. Thing is, the guy was OCing what looked like a really small pistol? Maybe it was the bulky for size light brown leather holster that really stood out from the darker cloths and belt the guy was wearing? I'm not sure, but the gun looked really small. .380? Tiny 9? :dunno:

We walked past each other going opposite directions, so there was no intense ogling to be done. I just wonder if the gent was packing enough gun to take care of the wife and kids that were with him?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ooooh looky, a necro thread for my post. :lol2:

I'm normally the last guy to see OC. I've for years and years looked at things differerently, not sorting out who or how anyone might be carrying. I assume everyone is carrying a weapon and watch for movements and other indicators that telegraph potential problems.

All that said, I seen a gent OCing in Btown tonight, going into a restaurant. Thing is, the guy was OCing what looked like a really small pistol? Maybe it was the bulky for size light brown leather holster that really stood out from the darker cloths and belt the guy was wearing? I'm not sure, but the gun looked really small. .380? Tiny 9? :dunno:

We walked past each other going opposite directions, so there was no intense ogling to be done. I just wonder if the gent was packing enough gun to take care of the wife and kids that were with him?

Do you know you posted in the CC thread... not the OC thread?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Only because I'm stupid. :wallbash: Thanks for the correction.

I searched for "where did you see OC." This looked to be the thread. It was, except for one little letter. :xmad:

Sorry about that.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I have seen a few that I thought were carrying concealed but, well they were concealed so......

I did see one tho, must have been a glock fan boy with a 30+ stick mag. Just a little obvious (hip carry under a t-shirt) or maybe a little excited in the wrong place.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have seen a few that I thought were carrying concealed but, well they were concealed so......

I did see one tho, must have been a glock fan boy with a 30+ stick mag. Just a little obvious (hip carry under a t-shirt) or maybe a little excited in the wrong place.

Sloppy CC. I do it. Most people aren't observant enough for it to matter.

Top Bottom