• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Forum on County Line and 31. Individual brought in a Dominos sandwich box full of cash to deposit. Was wearing a sweater that was far too short and didn't cover the bottom of the crossbreed holster or the holster clips. Back clip wasn't fully clipped on the belt, but the front one was. Couldn't tell if it was actually a carry belt or a dress belt, but it was very thin. Thought about telling him the back clip wasn't clipped onto the belt all the way, but didn't want the possibility of a hassle. Live and learn.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Forum on County Line and 31. Individual brought in a Dominos sandwich box full of cash to deposit. Was wearing a sweater that was far too short and didn't cover the bottom of the crossbreed holster or the holster clips. Back clip wasn't fully clipped on the belt, but the front one was. Couldn't tell if it was actually a carry belt or a dress belt, but it was very thin. Thought about telling him the back clip wasn't clipped onto the belt all the way, but didn't want the possibility of a hassle. Live and learn.
    The law does not require that the holster be concealed from view. Unless you saw the gun, it is possible that the holster was empty. If I decide to leave the gun in my car, I do not necessarily leave the holster.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The law does not require that the holster be concealed from view. Unless you saw the gun, it is possible that the holster was empty. If I decide to leave the gun in my car, I do not necessarily leave the holster.

You can carry any way you want, legally. If you're going to carry concealed, it should be concealed. If you're going to carry in a holster that has clips that attach to the belt, you should ensure they're actually clipped so that if you ever need to draw the gun, the holster doesn't come with it making it useless.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Me! At the mostly deserted Washington Square Mall in Evansville, walking a lap. "No guns allowed"

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpeg
      IMG_2435.jpeg
      278.2 KB · Views: 7
    Top Bottom