• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Can you OC/CC? Because my Glock-22 in a G-code paddle, sticks out partially under my "Michigan" blue and yellow hoodie I was wearing this weekend.
    Of course I don't care what the world thinks, but you don't want to scare folks nowadays.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can you OC/CC? Because my Glock-22 in a G-code paddle, sticks out partially under my "Michigan" blue and yellow hoodie I was wearing this weekend.
    Of course I don't care what the world thinks, but you don't want to scare folks nowadays.

That's "sloppy CC". A preferred method of mine. :D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Everywhere.
    But, in particular, a couple days ago I was working on my fence, and 2 of the neighbor's kids asked "Is that a gun?"
    I told them it was, just as it was every other spring when they are out the first time and forget.
    Their dad was around the corner digging, and I heard them tell him.
    He also told them I always carried, every time they saw me. It was no big deal.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    On the way to the mailbox after work last night (apartment complex) and i got an angry look and a "oh hell no" as an elderly nieghbor lady instantly turned the other way. I had taken my uniform shirt off but was still wearing my duty belt and a white tshirt. Was kinda funny because the same lady had no problem asking for help jumping her car last week when i was in uniform (private security not leo)on my way to go to work.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I go to Walmart in Hammmond, they have off duty police at the doors. I walk right by them and they never look up from their phones. I stare hard at them as I walk by and they never notice. Absolutely no SA.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On the way to the mailbox after work last night (apartment complex) and i got an angry look and a "oh hell no" as an elderly nieghbor lady instantly turned the other way. I had taken my uniform shirt off but was still wearing my duty belt and a white tshirt. Was kinda funny because the same lady had no problem asking for help jumping her car last week when i was in uniform (private security not leo)on my way to go to work.

People are funny.
    Wear the funny uniform, they are okay. Next day in jeans, oh no.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No, they have their heads so far up their phones they never see anything, unless you accost them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Everywhere.

At a big box store the aisle was blocked by a display. I stopped to look at a tool, but someone came up on my left, but could not get past, I said "I'm sorry" and moved past the display so she and her son could pass. She said that's OK, I'm not going to push past you, you're carrying." To which I said, "That has nothing to do with anything, unless you attack me,mine or someone else attacks you."

Another guy standing nnear by turned to me and said, "Well said."

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Wife wanted to get out, since we both have the day off together. So she asked me to take her to get some make-up she needed now that some stores are open. We got in the car and instead of going to Hamilton Town Center to Ulta or whatever, she wanted to go to Macy’s at the Castleton Square Mall....FUG, I was going to drop her and head to Cabellas or Duluth Trading Co (never been to Duluth’s). But dang if I shouldn’t have stayed home, cause I can’t stand this place and I’ll never again go into Dicks Sporting Goods and am too lazy to see if Ganders is open. Harbor Freight? Nah don’t need nothing, so I sit here in the lot as she shops reading and posting in INGO, with a nice breeze going through the Honda and oh yea, my Glock OC on my hip.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK "OLD" Bear, this is your last in thread warning, be fore you are permabanned. for unconscionable dyslexic actions.

This is the thread you are looking for. Emphasis on the "SEE".

[h=1]Where did you see CC today?[/h]

Top Bottom