• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Wow. I’m in for a whole lotta $$$ with this pound puppy. I had no idea what damage one dog can do.. totaled a Honda minivan. Global warming has occurred.. tires on a dually.. power steering lines.. craps in people’s yard all over the state.. killed Epstein.. multiple ac units failing across the tri state area.. Portland oregon is on fire and who knows what’s left for the weekend.. can anyone tell me if he screwed up the 500 ?? What is next?? Rigged an election?

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting Jack, but given he is a dog I am willing to state with full confidence he is not doing any of these things folks are wanting to pin on him.

Most dogs have more decency than most people.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is my brother’s dog, Milo. He’s a good boy. He’s also about the 3rd dog my brother has had hit by a car (he got hit yesterday). He’s got a broken hip and sounds like he’s busted up pretty good. Is it wrong that I‘m kind of pissed at my brother for not taking steps to keep his dogs from getting hit? This is the first one that didn’t die on the spot.

1685400905893.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is my brother’s dog, Milo. He’s a good boy. He’s also about the 3rd dog my brother has had hit by a car (he got hit yesterday). He’s got a broken hip and sounds like he’s busted up pretty good. Is it wrong that I‘m kind of pissed at my brother for not taking steps to keep his dogs from getting hit? This is the first one that didn’t die on the spot.

View attachment 278794
    This one got hit, despite our fenced in yard. She'd just climb it. I saw her climb our neighbor's 6' fence. But after this happened, she didn't climb out anymore. Lived out a pretty good life, and I miss her. She never even let out a whimper despite the damage to her leg. She was just very stoic.

1685401922670.png
    Everybody loved Belle. :)

1685402074863.png 1685402117004.png

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I am sorry to hear the harm to your pet and am glad he is going to be ok.

Like any property settlement, you have to test and see the actual damage. Some people do try to take advantage. Years ago, my wife was at fault for a minor parking lot fender ding. About the size I could make with my fist, in a beat up vehicle. The woman produced a bogus estimate that included a clutch replacement because of the "strain during impact"and an electric window that mysteriously would not work.
    Bunch of us drove our hot rods out to the drive in on Stock Island when I lived in Key West many moons ago. Cannonball run or some other car related movie was showing. After the movie my buddy wasn't paying attention when traffic backed up and tapped the rear bumper on some old POS in front of him. POS owner insists on calling the law so a few of us hung around for moral support.

While the cop was interrogating my buddy POS driver apparently hadn't put two and two together and began telling me how my buddy hadn't done any damage to his car that the caved in quarter panel was pre-existing and he had done it while driving drunk one night. He was bragging how he was going to F+++ the guy in the Roadrunner and blame the damage on him. He started telling his version of events and when it came time to pointing fingers, I interrupted him and told the cops what POS driver had just told me. Needless to say, POS driver was shocked at the outcome of the evening.

Reactions: Leo

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bunch of us drove our hot rods out to the drive in on Stock Island when I lived in Key West many moons ago. Cannonball run or some other car related movie was showing. After the movie my buddy wasn't paying attention when traffic backed up and tapped the rear bumper on some old POS in front of him. POS owner insists on calling the law so a few of us hung around for moral support.

While the cop was interrogating my buddy POS driver apparently hadn't put two and two together and began telling me how my buddy hadn't done any damage to his car that the caved in quarter panel was pre-existing and he had done it while driving drunk one night. He was bragging how he was going to F+++ the guy in the Roadrunner and blame the damage on him. He started telling his version of events and when it came time to pointing fingers, I interrupted him and told the cops what POS driver had just told me. Needless to say, POS driver was shocked at the outcome of the evening.
    Some people have the right to remain silent, but not the ability.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    No way the scratches came from a animal, there had to be preexisting damage.

Also if its not his vehicle, I would only speak to the owner (girlfriend).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow. I’m in for a whole lotta $$$ with this pound puppy. I had no idea what damage one dog can do.. totaled a Honda minivan. Global warming has occurred.. tires on a dually.. power steering lines.. craps in people’s yard all over the state.. killed Epstein.. multiple ac units failing across the tri state area.. Portland oregon is on fire and who knows what’s left for the weekend.. can anyone tell me if he screwed up the 500 ?? What is next?? Rigged an election?

Check under the fur on the top of his head for a telltale 666…

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    UPDATE on Jack: went to the vet today and drain tubes came out.. stiches next week. Dr gave him a real big thumbs up for being hit by a car, totaling it ( she saw the billboard on the interstate and all the vehicles that had damage, it was a The Hammer taking the case over Ken Nunn - the class action law suit pending).. so he's still wearing the cone of shame for another week until the stiches come out. but he plants himself in my lap now every time I sit down which is new.. my wife even sees a change for good in him. Dogs.. !

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Jack had all the sutures and stitches taken out and other than an occasional limp he’s back being jack on crack… he’s a different dog now but for the better
    Person that hit him has came back.. had a 2600.00 “estimate “ from him and not even in his name…
    The fella just got arrested for dui again.. quality person 90C88994-9659-46B5-9928-2406833338D0.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Jack had all the sutures and stitches taken out and other than an occasional limp he’s back being jack on crack… he’s a different dog now but for the better
    Person that hit him has came back.. had a 2600.00 “estimate “ from him and not even in his name…
    The fella just got arrested for dui again.. quality person View attachment 280601
    Whatever damage estimate the guy comes back, double it with a vet estimate, and see what he says.

Glad the pup is doing well.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The fella just got arrested for dui again.. quality person View attachment 280601

So glad to hear Jack is doing so well!!!!

That the ******* that hit him is having a bad time is icing on the cake.

Top Bottom