• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    so here I am making my best attempt to follow the laws of the land no matter how stupid and unconstitutional they may be ( **** the feds).

If I was to put in a form 1 for an SBR at what point in the process do I take my lower and get it engraved? Do I do it prior to submission? During pending time? After approved tax stamp is received?

Also does anyone know who in the Indy area does this?

I’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time and now that I’ve got a suppressor in jail I’m thinking why the hell not.

tca1352

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    so here I am making my best attempt to follow the laws of the land no matter how stupid and unconstitutional they may be ( **** the feds).

If I was to put in a form 1 for an SBR at what point in the process do I take my lower and get it engraved? Do I do it prior to submission? During pending time? After approved tax stamp is received?

Also does anyone know who in the Indy area does this?

I’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time and now that I’ve got a suppressor in jail I’m thinking why the hell not.
    Had mine engraved at LaserScribe on Southeast side. I waited until i had my stamp in hand

arty8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Prior to submission, you have to submit a picture of the engraving. SNR guns in Plainfield did mine, there is a thread with a list on engravers in the NFA section, I believe.

tv1217

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Prior to submission, you have to submit a picture of the engraving. SNR guns in Plainfield did mine, there is a thread with a list on engravers in the NFA section, I believe.
    Not true. I have 3 SBRs and an SBS that I didn't engrave until after they were approved. They want any engravings that are already on it.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    West Indy
    Name or Trust - Per your Form 1, Section 3b line 1
    City and State - Per your Form 1, Section 3b

I take that as after you’ve been approved. Use that information to engrave on your firearm. That’s how I’ve done mine.

JGIBSON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    Spyder Arms in Florence KY area did mine. Great work and quick turn around.

Top Bottom