• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Smith & Wesson 686 no dash with 2.5" barrel.
    a3mrLfMh.jpg

Love it, RK .... if you ever want to part with it, please give me a chance at it ! :wwub:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Nice display cabinet.
    How often do you take all of your guns out of the safe to show off in the cabinet?
    Every time my adult nephew comes over! He always wants to check everything out, with my supervision. Nothing is stored loaded and everything is checked cleared every time of course.

I have a quick access safe that is hidden elsewhere that stores my loaded home defense items. That one is off limits to everyone but my wife and I, no exceptions.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Every time my adult nephew comes over! He always wants to check everything out, with my supervision. Nothing is stored loaded and everything is checked cleared every time of course.

I have a quick access safe that is hidden elsewhere that stores my loaded home defense items. That one is off limits to everyone but my wife and I, no exceptions.
    I like to use mine (display cabinet) for all day cleaning, pictures, and generally showing off when my brothers come over

ToddG330

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    TX
    Hey wheel gun brothers…. Kicking around the idea of a snub nose… looking at a used M&P 340 (no lock) can be had in the high to mid 7’s. Based on what I’m seeing online, I think mid 7’s is probably fair. Thoughts on it for something small to carry? Have semi auto options but like the thought of a 357 to keep by 686 company lol

Edit to add… thinking of this and the 856 ultra light Taurus. Not really a fair comparison but it is what it is

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Hey wheel gun brothers…. Kicking around the idea of a snub nose… looking at a used M&P 340 (no lock) can be had in the high to mid 7’s. Based on what I’m seeing online, I think mid 7’s is probably fair. Thoughts on it for something small to carry? Have semi auto options but like the thought of a 357 to keep by 686 company lol

Edit to add… thinking of this and the 856 ultra light Taurus. Not really a fair comparison but it is what it is
    If you want the same thing, but shiny, and engraved... I have a 640 for sale.

Top Bottom